Recent Analysts’ Ratings Changes for MercadoLibre (MELI)
A number of research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for MercadoLibre (NASDAQ: MELI):
- 10/17/2017 – MercadoLibre had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at KeyCorp. They now have a $290.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/13/2017 – MercadoLibre had its price target lowered by analysts at Susquehanna Bancshares Inc from $275.00 to $230.00.
- 10/4/2017 – MercadoLibre had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus. They now have a $275.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/3/2017 – MercadoLibre had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (The). They now have a $215.00 price target on the stock.
- 8/25/2017 – MercadoLibre was upgraded by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $275.00 price target on the stock.
Shares of MercadoLibre, Inc. (MELI) opened at 234.79 on Wednesday. MercadoLibre, Inc. has a one year low of $148.98 and a one year high of $297.95. The stock has a market capitalization of $10.37 billion, a P/E ratio of 71.96 and a beta of 2.04. The company’s 50 day moving average price is $267.99 and its 200 day moving average price is $260.51.
MercadoLibre (NASDAQ:MELI) last issued its quarterly earnings data on Thursday, August 3rd. The company reported $0.61 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, missing analysts’ consensus estimates of $1.06 by ($0.45). MercadoLibre had a return on equity of 37.59% and a net margin of 13.37%. The firm had revenue of $316.53 million for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $312.16 million. During the same quarter in the prior year, the firm earned $0.74 EPS. The company’s revenue was up 58.6% on a year-over-year basis. On average, equities analysts expect that MercadoLibre, Inc. will post $2.88 earnings per share for the current year.
The company also recently disclosed a quarterly dividend, which was paid on Monday, October 16th. Stockholders of record on Saturday, September 30th were issued a dividend of $0.15 per share. This represents a $0.60 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 0.26%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend was Thursday, September 28th. MercadoLibre’s dividend payout ratio is presently 18.40%.
MercadoLibre, Inc is an e-commerce company. The Company enables commerce through its marketplace platform in Latin America, which is designed to provide users with a portfolio of services to facilitate commercial transactions. Its geographic segments are Brazil, Argentina, Mexico Venezuela and Other Countries (which includes Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Panama, Peru, Portugal, Guatemala, Bolivia, Paraguay, Uruguay and the United States of America).
Receive News & Ratings for MercadoLibre Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for MercadoLibre Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.