Research Analysts’ Recent Ratings Changes for Aramark (ARMK)
Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for Aramark (NYSE: ARMK):
- 10/18/2017 – Aramark was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 10/17/2017 – Aramark had its price target raised by analysts at Royal Bank Of Canada from $44.00 to $47.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 10/17/2017 – Aramark had its price target raised by analysts at Nomura from $45.00 to $47.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 10/5/2017 – Aramark had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Royal Bank Of Canada.
- 9/23/2017 – Aramark was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
Shares of Aramark (NYSE:ARMK) remained flat at $42.97 during midday trading on Wednesday. The stock had a trading volume of 135,760 shares. The company has a market cap of $10.53 billion, a PE ratio of 31.14 and a beta of 0.47. The company’s 50-day moving average price is $40.83 and its 200-day moving average price is $39.22. Aramark has a 12 month low of $32.73 and a 12 month high of $42.99.
Aramark (NYSE:ARMK) last issued its earnings results on Tuesday, August 8th. The company reported $0.40 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, topping the consensus estimate of $0.35 by $0.05. The business had revenue of $3.59 billion during the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $3.61 billion. Aramark had a net margin of 2.37% and a return on equity of 19.29%. The business’s revenue for the quarter was up .2% compared to the same quarter last year. During the same period in the previous year, the company earned $0.34 earnings per share. On average, equities research analysts forecast that Aramark will post $1.96 EPS for the current fiscal year.
Aramark is a global provider of food, facilities and uniform services to education, healthcare, business and industry, and sports, leisure and corrections clients. The Company operates through three segments: Food and Support Services North America (FSS North America), Food and Support Services International (FSS International), and Uniform and Career Apparel (Uniform).
Receive News & Ratings for Aramark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Aramark and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.