Weekly Investment Analysts’ Ratings Changes for Adient PLC (ADNT)
Adient PLC (NASDAQ: ADNT) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 10/18/2017 – Adient PLC had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Royal Bank Of Canada. They now have a $96.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/17/2017 – Adient PLC had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Robert W. Baird.
- 10/16/2017 – Adient PLC was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “buy” rating to a “strong-buy” rating.
- 10/2/2017 – Adient PLC was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $94.00 price target on the stock. According to Zacks, “Adient plc is an automotive seating supplier. The company produces and delivers automotive seating for vehicle classes and OEMs. It operates primarily in the Americas, Europe, Africa, the Asia Pacific and China. Adient plc is based in Dublin, Ireland. “
- 9/25/2017 – Adient PLC had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Royal Bank Of Canada. They now have a $82.00 price target on the stock.
Shares of Adient PLC (NASDAQ ADNT) traded up 0.34% during mid-day trading on Wednesday, reaching $85.45. The company had a trading volume of 454,813 shares. The company’s market capitalization is $7.96 billion. The stock’s 50-day moving average price is $79.22 and its 200 day moving average price is $70.56. Adient PLC has a 1-year low of $39.66 and a 1-year high of $86.42.
Adient PLC (NASDAQ:ADNT) last issued its earnings results on Thursday, July 27th. The company reported $2.52 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $2.50 by $0.02. Adient PLC had a return on equity of 21.65% and a net margin of 5.63%. The company had revenue of $4.02 billion during the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $4.12 billion. During the same period in the prior year, the business earned $2.43 EPS. The firm’s quarterly revenue was down 7.9% on a year-over-year basis. Equities analysts expect that Adient PLC will post $9.37 EPS for the current year.
The firm also recently declared a quarterly dividend, which will be paid on Wednesday, November 15th. Stockholders of record on Wednesday, October 18th will be paid a $0.275 dividend. This represents a $1.10 annualized dividend and a dividend yield of 1.29%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Tuesday, October 17th.
In related news, Director Raymond L. Conner purchased 3,000 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction on Wednesday, September 13th. The shares were bought at an average price of $73.91 per share, for a total transaction of $221,730.00. Following the acquisition, the director now directly owns 5,270 shares in the company, valued at $389,505.70. The acquisition was disclosed in a legal filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is accessible through the SEC website. Also, Chairman R Bruce Mcdonald sold 4,607 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction dated Tuesday, August 22nd. The stock was sold at an average price of $68.67, for a total value of $316,362.69. Following the sale, the chairman now owns 4,818 shares in the company, valued at approximately $330,852.06. The disclosure for this sale can be found here.
Adient plc, formerly Adient Limited, is an automotive seating supplier. The Company designs, manufactures and markets a range of seating systems and components for passenger cars, commercial vehicles, and light trucks, including vans, pick-up trucks, and sport/crossover utility vehicles. The Company operates through two segments: Seating and Interiors.
Receive News & Ratings for Adient PLC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Adient PLC and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.