Analysts’ Recent Ratings Changes for NMI Holdings (NMIH)
A number of research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for NMI Holdings (NASDAQ: NMIH):
- 10/16/2017 – NMI Holdings is now covered by analysts at Singular Research. They set a “buy” rating and a $16.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/14/2017 – NMI Holdings was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “strong-buy” rating. They now have a $15.00 price target on the stock. According to Zacks, “NMI Holdings, Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides private mortgage insurance in the United States. NMI Holdings, Inc. is based in Emeryville, California. “
- 10/14/2017 – NMI Holdings had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Compass Point. They now have a $13.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/2/2017 – NMI Holdings was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 9/5/2017 – NMI Holdings was upgraded by analysts at Keefe, Bruyette & Woods from a “market perform” rating to an “outperform” rating.
- 9/1/2017 – NMI Holdings was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 8/31/2017 – NMI Holdings had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Keefe, Bruyette & Woods. They now have a $13.00 price target on the stock.
Shares of NMI Holdings Inc (NMIH) traded down 0.174% during trading on Monday, hitting $14.325. The stock had a trading volume of 960,703 shares. The stock has a 50 day moving average of $12.04 and a 200 day moving average of $11.57. NMI Holdings Inc has a 12 month low of $7.50 and a 12 month high of $14.60. The company has a market cap of $857.52 million, a PE ratio of 11.396 and a beta of 0.69.
NMI Holdings (NASDAQ:NMIH) last posted its quarterly earnings results on Tuesday, August 1st. The financial services provider reported $0.10 EPS for the quarter, hitting the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $0.10. The business had revenue of $42.20 million during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $41.13 million. NMI Holdings had a net margin of 14.24% and a return on equity of 4.93%. The company’s quarterly revenue was up 43.1% compared to the same quarter last year. During the same quarter in the previous year, the firm posted $0.03 earnings per share. Equities analysts forecast that NMI Holdings Inc will post $0.51 EPS for the current fiscal year.
In related news, CEO Bradley M. Shuster sold 30,000 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction on Wednesday, August 2nd. The shares were sold at an average price of $11.79, for a total value of $353,700.00. The sale was disclosed in a legal filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which can be accessed through the SEC website. Also, EVP William J. Leatherberry purchased 5,000 shares of NMI Holdings stock in a transaction that occurred on Tuesday, August 29th. The stock was bought at an average cost of $10.65 per share, with a total value of $53,250.00. The disclosure for this purchase can be found here. Over the last three months, insiders sold 149,227 shares of company stock valued at $1,760,571. 5.40% of the stock is owned by corporate insiders.
NMI Holdings, Inc (NMIH) provides private mortgage guaranty insurance through its insurance subsidiaries. The Company’s primary insurance subsidiary, National Mortgage Insurance Corporation (NMIC), is a mortgage insurance (MI) provider on loans purchased by the Government-sponsored enterprises (GSEs).
Receive News & Ratings for NMI Holdings Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for NMI Holdings Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.