Recent Analysts’ Ratings Updates for Transdigm Group (TDG)
Transdigm Group (NYSE: TDG) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 10/19/2017 – Transdigm Group had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Cowen and Company. They now have a $290.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/12/2017 – Transdigm Group had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Robert W. Baird. They now have a $300.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/11/2017 – Transdigm Group was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. According to Zacks, “Over the past six months, TransDigm’s shares have underperformed the industry’s average return. TransDigm is seeing some negative trends at present, like weaker defense aftermarket orders and soft business jet, helicopter and freighter revenues, which might pressure its top line growth in the near future. The company expects almost flat growth in defense military revenue in the near term, in light of recent global events and the resultant political uncertainty. Moreover, mounting interest expenses and escalating debt burden continue to bother the company’s financials. In addition, the company faces significant integration risks and expenses. However, on the positive side, TransDigm’s strong growth in commercial aftermarket revenues looks impressive. Also, the company’s strong inorganic growth adds to its strength.”
- 10/2/2017 – Transdigm Group had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at SunTrust Banks, Inc.. They now have a $300.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/20/2017 – Transdigm Group was downgraded by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. They now have a $280.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $322.00.
- 9/15/2017 – Transdigm Group had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Canaccord Genuity. They now have a $330.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/1/2017 – Transdigm Group had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Royal Bank Of Canada. They now have a $316.00 price target on the stock.
Transdigm Group Incorporated (NYSE TDG) traded up 0.41% during mid-day trading on Monday, hitting $269.71. The stock had a trading volume of 45,364 shares. The stock has a market capitalization of $14.00 billion, a P/E ratio of 29.97 and a beta of 0.53. The company’s 50 day moving average is $260.23 and its 200-day moving average is $262.83. Transdigm Group Incorporated has a 52 week low of $203.72 and a 52 week high of $295.00.
Transdigm Group (NYSE:TDG) last announced its quarterly earnings results on Tuesday, August 8th. The aerospace company reported $3.30 earnings per share for the quarter, beating the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $2.98 by $0.32. The company had revenue of $907.67 million during the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $903.99 million. Transdigm Group had a negative return on equity of 40.12% and a net margin of 14.47%. The firm’s quarterly revenue was up 13.8% compared to the same quarter last year. During the same period in the previous year, the business earned $3.09 earnings per share. On average, analysts expect that Transdigm Group Incorporated will post $12.30 EPS for the current fiscal year.
In related news, Director Raymond F. Laubenthal sold 6,000 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction dated Tuesday, August 15th. The stock was sold at an average price of $277.56, for a total transaction of $1,665,360.00. Following the completion of the transaction, the director now directly owns 75,701 shares in the company, valued at $21,011,569.56. The transaction was disclosed in a document filed with the SEC, which is available through this link. Also, VP Robert S. Henderson sold 15,000 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction dated Monday, October 16th. The stock was sold at an average price of $263.74, for a total value of $3,956,100.00. The disclosure for this sale can be found here. Over the last quarter, insiders sold 33,000 shares of company stock valued at $8,729,280. 10.52% of the stock is owned by company insiders.
TransDigm Group Incorporated is a designer, producer and supplier of engineered aircraft components for use on commercial and military aircraft in service. The Company operates through three segments: Power & Control, Airframe and Non-aviation. The Power & Control segment includes operations that primarily develop, produce and market systems and components that provide power to or control power of the aircraft utilizing electronic, fluid, power and mechanical motion control technologies.
Receive News & Ratings for Transdigm Group Incorporated Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Transdigm Group Incorporated and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.