Tactile Systems Technology (TCMD) – Analysts’ Recent Ratings Changes
Tactile Systems Technology (NASDAQ: TCMD) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 10/17/2017 – Tactile Systems Technology is now covered by analysts at Northland Securities. They set a “market perform” rating on the stock.
- 10/16/2017 – Tactile Systems Technology had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Northland Securities. They now have a $31.50 price target on the stock. They wrote, “We don’t have a clear understanding of where tissue fluid from the lymphedematous limb drains to, if residual proteins move at all, why some patients develop lymphedema post- radiation & others don’t, what constitutes good outcomes – edema reduction / limb girth reduction, etc? At the same time, industry as a whole has not invested in rigorous clinical studies to study the effects of various therapies. Manual drainage therapy (MLD) & compression garments are usually first-line therapy, but <10% of the patients first start using compression garments ~4 yrs after developing lymphedema. Pneumatic compression devices (PCD), from companies like Tactile, are next in line therapy, and are based on the concept of graduated external pressure gradients created to move fluid away from the affected area."”
- 10/12/2017 – Tactile Systems Technology is now covered by analysts at Guggenheim. They set a “buy” rating and a $47.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/11/2017 – Tactile Systems Technology was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “Tactile Systems Technology, Inc. is a medical technology company which develops medical devices for the treatment of chronic diseases at home. The company’s product pipeline consists of Flexitouch System(R), the Entré System and the ACTitouch System (R). Tactile Systems Technology, Inc. is headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota. “
- 9/18/2017 – Tactile Systems Technology was downgraded by analysts at BTIG Research from a “buy” rating to a “neutral” rating.
Shares of Tactile Systems Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ TCMD) opened at 31.99 on Monday. The company’s 50-day moving average is $32.60 and its 200-day moving average is $27.64. Tactile Systems Technology, Inc. has a 12 month low of $14.37 and a 12 month high of $37.88. The firm has a market cap of $562.58 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 121.17 and a beta of -0.07.
Tactile Systems Technology (NASDAQ:TCMD) last issued its earnings results on Monday, August 7th. The company reported $0.04 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of $0.01 by $0.03. The company had revenue of $26.30 million for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $23.88 million. Tactile Systems Technology had a net margin of 4.97% and a return on equity of 3.05%. The company’s revenue for the quarter was up 33.5% on a year-over-year basis. During the same quarter last year, the firm earned $0.04 EPS. On average, equities research analysts forecast that Tactile Systems Technology, Inc. will post $0.27 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
In other Tactile Systems Technology news, VP Bryan Rishe sold 1,500 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Thursday, August 3rd. The shares were sold at an average price of $28.29, for a total transaction of $42,435.00. The sale was disclosed in a filing with the SEC, which is available through the SEC website. Also, major shareholder Radius Venture Partners Iii, L sold 1,000,500 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Friday, September 15th. The stock was sold at an average price of $31.02, for a total transaction of $31,035,510.00. The disclosure for this sale can be found here. Insiders sold a total of 1,077,047 shares of company stock worth $33,468,427 over the last quarter. 49.90% of the stock is currently owned by corporate insiders.
Tactile Systems Technology, Inc is a medical technology company that develops and provides medical devices for the treatment of chronic diseases at home. The Company is a manufacturer and distributor of the Flexitouch and Entre Systems, medical devices that help control symptoms of lymphedema, a chronic and progressive medical condition that is often an unintended consequence of cancer treatment, and the ACTitouch System, a medical device used to treat venous leg ulcers and chronic venous insufficiency.
Receive News & Ratings for Tactile Systems Technology Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Tactile Systems Technology Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.