Energizer Holdings (EPC) – Research Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Updates
Energizer Holdings (NYSE: EPC) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 10/19/2017 – Energizer Holdings had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC. They now have a $78.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/16/2017 – Energizer Holdings had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at KeyCorp.
- 10/13/2017 – Energizer Holdings had its price target lowered by analysts at Bank of America Corporation from $79.00 to $77.00. They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- 10/10/2017 – Energizer Holdings was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. According to Zacks, “Edgewell Personal Care Co. manufactures and markets personal care products. The company’s brand consists of Schick(R) and Wilkinson Sword(R) men’s and women’s shaving systems and disposable razors; Edge(R) and Skintimate(R) shave preparations; Playtex(R), Stayfree(R), Carefree(R) and o.b. (R) feminine care products; Banana Boat(R) and Hawaiian Tropic(R) sun care products; Playtex(R) infant feeding, Diaper Genie(R) and gloves; Wet Ones(R) moist wipes. Edgewell Personal Care Co., formerly known as Energizer Holdings, is based in St Louis, United States. “
- 9/12/2017 – Energizer Holdings had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC. They now have a $78.00 price target on the stock.
Shares of Energizer Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:EPC) traded up 0.43% during midday trading on Tuesday, reaching $65.86. 438,941 shares of the company’s stock were exchanged. The stock’s 50 day moving average price is $72.33 and its 200 day moving average price is $73.36. Energizer Holdings, Inc. has a 12-month low of $65.31 and a 12-month high of $84.45. The company has a market cap of $3.75 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 18.54 and a beta of 0.94.
Energizer Holdings (NYSE:EPC) last posted its quarterly earnings results on Tuesday, August 8th. The company reported $1.11 EPS for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of $0.80 by $0.31. The company had revenue of $637.50 million during the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $648.13 million. Energizer Holdings had a return on equity of 12.71% and a net margin of 8.80%. The firm’s revenue was down 1.2% on a year-over-year basis. During the same quarter in the previous year, the business earned $0.66 EPS. Equities analysts anticipate that Energizer Holdings, Inc. will post $3.97 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
Edgewell Personal Care Company is a manufacturer and marketer of personal care products in the wet shave, sun and skin care, feminine care and infant care categories. As of September 30, 2016, the Company had a portfolio of over 25 brands. It manages its business in four segments: Wet Shave, Sun and Skin Care, Feminine Care and All Other.
Receive News & Ratings for Energizer Holdings Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Energizer Holdings Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.