Recent Analysts’ Ratings Changes for Zendesk (ZEN)
A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Zendesk (NYSE: ZEN) recently:
- 10/23/2017 – Zendesk had its price target raised by analysts at Morgan Stanley from $33.00 to $35.00. They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
- 10/18/2017 – Zendesk had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Royal Bank Of Canada. They now have a $35.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/15/2017 – Zendesk had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at KeyCorp. They now have a $35.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/9/2017 – Zendesk was downgraded by analysts at Stephens from an “equal weight” rating to an “underweight” rating. They now have a $25.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/5/2017 – Zendesk was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $33.00 price target on the stock. According to Zacks, “Zendesk, Inc. is a software development company. It provides a software-as-a-service, or SaaS, customer service platform. The Company offers applications that allow clients to manage incoming support requests from end customers from any Internet connected computer. It provides customer service through its platform in approximately 40 languages to customers in various industries, such as business technology, telecommunications, education/non-profit, consumer technology, media/entertainment, and retail/ecommerce. Zendesk, Inc. is headquartered in San Francisco, California. “
- 10/2/2017 – Zendesk was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 9/13/2017 – Zendesk was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 9/12/2017 – Zendesk had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Piper Jaffray Companies. They now have a $33.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/8/2017 – Zendesk is now covered by analysts at Evercore ISI. They set an “outperform” rating and a $34.00 price target on the stock.
- 8/25/2017 – Zendesk had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at KeyCorp. They now have a $35.00 price target on the stock.
Zendesk, Inc. (NYSE ZEN) traded up 0.5979% on Tuesday, hitting $30.3001. 146,186 shares of the company were exchanged. Zendesk, Inc. has a 52-week low of $19.77 and a 52-week high of $31.95. The stock’s market cap is $3.05 billion. The firm has a 50 day moving average of $29.19 and a 200-day moving average of $28.03.
Zendesk (NYSE:ZEN) last posted its earnings results on Thursday, August 3rd. The software maker reported ($0.26) EPS for the quarter, missing analysts’ consensus estimates of ($0.06) by ($0.20). The firm had revenue of $101.30 million for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $99.47 million. Zendesk had a negative return on equity of 32.10% and a negative net margin of 29.34%. The company’s revenue for the quarter was up 36.5% on a year-over-year basis. During the same period in the previous year, the firm posted ($0.06) earnings per share. On average, equities analysts expect that Zendesk, Inc. will post ($0.17) earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
In related news, Chairman Mikkel Svane sold 50,000 shares of Zendesk stock in a transaction on Monday, August 7th. The shares were sold at an average price of $28.10, for a total value of $1,405,000.00. Following the completion of the sale, the chairman now owns 1,730,990 shares in the company, valued at $48,640,819. The sale was disclosed in a legal filing with the SEC, which can be accessed through this link. Also, insider Adrian Mcdermott sold 1,766 shares of Zendesk stock in a transaction on Friday, August 18th. The stock was sold at an average price of $26.42, for a total transaction of $46,657.72. Following the completion of the sale, the insider now owns 80,435 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $2,125,092.70. The disclosure for this sale can be found here. In the last 90 days, insiders sold 87,516 shares of company stock valued at $2,480,779. Insiders own 5.30% of the company’s stock.
Zendesk, Inc (Zendesk) is a software development company. The Zendesk family of products is built to work together to help organizations understand and manage customer relationships. All Zendesk products share a common interface and are being developed to support a shared services infrastructure and common customer data platform.
Receive News & Ratings for Zendesk Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Zendesk Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.