Recent Investment Analysts’ Ratings Changes for MobileIron (MOBL)
A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of MobileIron (NASDAQ: MOBL) recently:
- 10/24/2017 – MobileIron was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. According to Zacks, “MobileIron, Inc. is engaged in providing security and management solutions for mobile applications, content, and devices. The Company provides software tools for device management, activity intelligence, and security. MobileIron offers multi-OS mobile device management software, mobile application management, Wireless Expense Management, Enterprise Mobility, Mobile Device Security and Bring-Your-Own-Device privacy controls, MobileIron Virtual Smartphone Platform. It serves financial services, government, healthcare, legal, manufacturing, professional services, retail, technology, and telecommunications industries in the United States and internationally. MobileIron, Inc. is headquartered in Mountain View, California. “
- 10/18/2017 – MobileIron was downgraded by analysts at UBS AG from an “outperform” rating to a “market perform” rating.
- 10/18/2017 – MobileIron had its “market perform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Raymond James Financial, Inc..
- 10/18/2017 – MobileIron was downgraded by analysts at Imperial Capital from an “outperform” rating to an “in-line” rating. They now have a $4.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $5.50.
- 10/18/2017 – MobileIron was given a new $5.00 price target on by analysts at Northland Securities. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 9/1/2017 – MobileIron was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
MobileIron, Inc. (NASDAQ MOBL) traded down 1.37% during midday trading on Tuesday, reaching $3.60. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 360,358 shares. MobileIron, Inc. has a 1-year low of $3.20 and a 1-year high of $6.78. The company has a 50 day moving average of $3.77 and a 200-day moving average of $4.75. The company’s market capitalization is $268.73 million.
MobileIron (NASDAQ:MOBL) last issued its earnings results on Thursday, July 27th. The software maker reported ($0.08) earnings per share for the quarter, topping the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of ($0.16) by $0.08. MobileIron had a negative return on equity of 136.81% and a negative net margin of 32.67%. The company had revenue of $42.65 million during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $43.44 million. During the same quarter in the prior year, the business earned ($0.14) earnings per share. The company’s revenue was up 9.6% compared to the same quarter last year. Equities research analysts anticipate that MobileIron, Inc. will post ($0.24) earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
In other news, VP Daniel C. Fields sold 15,600 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction dated Thursday, September 7th. The stock was sold at an average price of $3.75, for a total value of $58,500.00. Following the completion of the sale, the vice president now owns 423,037 shares of the company’s stock, valued at $1,586,388.75. The sale was disclosed in a document filed with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is available through this link. Also, VP Daniel C. Fields sold 52,383 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction dated Friday, September 8th. The stock was sold at an average price of $3.77, for a total value of $197,483.91. Following the completion of the sale, the vice president now directly owns 423,037 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $1,594,849.49. The disclosure for this sale can be found here. 31.70% of the stock is owned by corporate insiders.
MobileIron, Inc (MobileIron) provides a mobile information technology (IT) platform for enterprises to manage and secure mobile applications, content and devices. The Company’s solution provides enterprise security. The MobileIron Platform combines security and enterprise mobility management (EMM) tools, including mobile device management (MDM), mobile application management (MAM), and mobile content management (MCM) capabilities.
Receive News & Ratings for MobileIron Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for MobileIron Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.