Research Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates for Tronox (TROX)
Several brokerages have updated their recommendations and price targets on shares of Tronox (NASDAQ: TROX) in the last few weeks:
- 10/23/2017 – Tronox is now covered by analysts at Vertical Research. They set a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 10/23/2017 – Tronox had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Alembic Global Advisors.
- 10/13/2017 – Tronox had its price target raised by analysts at UBS AG from $16.00 to $17.00. They now have a “sell” rating on the stock.
- 10/6/2017 – Tronox was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “strong-buy” rating.
- 9/28/2017 – Tronox was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “strong-buy” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 9/20/2017 – Tronox had its “sell” rating reaffirmed by analysts at UBS AG. They now have a $16.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $15.00.
- 9/13/2017 – Tronox was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “strong-buy” rating.
Shares of Tronox Ltd (NASDAQ:TROX) opened at 26.58 on Tuesday. The company has a 50-day moving average of $23.68 and a 200 day moving average of $18.82. The firm has a market cap of $3.16 billion and a P/E ratio of 66.62. Tronox Ltd has a 12-month low of $7.40 and a 12-month high of $27.42.
Tronox (NASDAQ:TROX) last posted its quarterly earnings results on Tuesday, August 8th. The company reported $0.09 earnings per share for the quarter, topping the Zacks’ consensus estimate of ($0.07) by $0.16. The company had revenue of $622.00 million for the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $601.55 million. The business’s revenue for the quarter was up 15.6% on a year-over-year basis. During the same period in the prior year, the business earned ($0.43) EPS. Equities research analysts anticipate that Tronox Ltd will post $0.01 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
In other Tronox news, SVP Niekerk Willem Hendrik Van sold 12,229 shares of the stock in a transaction that occurred on Wednesday, September 6th. The shares were sold at an average price of $20.70, for a total transaction of $253,140.30. Following the transaction, the senior vice president now owns 175,528 shares of the company’s stock, valued at $3,633,429.60. The transaction was disclosed in a legal filing with the SEC, which is accessible through the SEC website. Also, SVP Jogita Khilnani sold 5,000 shares of the stock in a transaction that occurred on Friday, September 1st. The stock was sold at an average price of $20.78, for a total transaction of $103,900.00. Following the transaction, the senior vice president now directly owns 29,405 shares in the company, valued at approximately $611,035.90. The disclosure for this sale can be found here.
Tronox Limited produces and markets titanium bearing mineral sands and titanium dioxide (TiO2) pigment in North America, Europe, South Africa, and the Asia-Pacific region. It primarily operates in two segments, TiO2 and Alkali. The TiO2 segment engages in the exploration, mining, and beneficiation of mineral sands deposits.
Receive News & Ratings for Tronox Ltd Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Tronox Ltd and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.