Research Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes for Ardelyx (ARDX)
A number of research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for Ardelyx (NASDAQ: ARDX):
- 10/17/2017 – Ardelyx had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Leerink Swann. They now have a $13.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/17/2017 – Ardelyx was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. According to Zacks, “Ardelyx, Inc. is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company. It discovers, develops and commercializes small molecule therapeutics that work in the gastrointestinal tract to treat cardio-renal, GI and metabolic diseases. The Company’s lead product candidate is Tenapanor which is in three ongoing Phase II clinical trials for the treatment of patients with ESRD-HD and chronic kidney disease, as well as for constipation-predominant irritable bowel syndrome. Ardelyx, Inc. is headquartered in Fremont, California. “
- 10/12/2017 – Ardelyx had its price target raised by analysts at Cantor Fitzgerald from $12.00 to $14.00. They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
- 10/12/2017 – Ardelyx had its price target raised by analysts at Citigroup Inc. from $14.00 to $19.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 10/11/2017 – Ardelyx was given a new $12.00 price target on by analysts at Cantor Fitzgerald. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 9/1/2017 – Ardelyx was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “sell” rating to a “strong sell” rating.
- 8/28/2017 – Ardelyx had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Cantor Fitzgerald.
Shares of Ardelyx, Inc. (ARDX) traded down 3.81% during trading on Tuesday, hitting $5.05. 589,721 shares of the stock traded hands. The firm’s market capitalization is $239.60 million. The firm has a 50-day moving average of $5.68 and a 200-day moving average of $6.61. Ardelyx, Inc. has a 1-year low of $4.05 and a 1-year high of $16.30.
Ardelyx (NASDAQ:ARDX) last released its quarterly earnings results on Wednesday, August 9th. The biopharmaceutical company reported ($0.54) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of ($0.63) by $0.09. On average, equities analysts forecast that Ardelyx, Inc. will post ($2.20) earnings per share for the current year.
Ardelyx, Inc is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company. The Company’s therapeutics focuses on addressing cardiorenal and gastrointestinal (GI) diseases. It operates through the research, development and commercialization of biopharmaceutical products segment. The Company’s products line includes cardiorenal portfolio and gastrointestinal portfolio.
Receive News & Ratings for Ardelyx Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ardelyx Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.