Research Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Updates for Globant (GLOB)
Globant (NYSE: GLOB) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 10/22/2017 – Globant had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at SunTrust Banks, Inc..
- 10/14/2017 – Globant had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Wedbush. They now have a $48.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/12/2017 – Globant had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Cowen and Company. They now have a $50.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/5/2017 – Globant was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 9/28/2017 – Globant had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at KeyCorp.
- 8/25/2017 – Globant was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
Shares of Globant S.A. (NYSE GLOB) traded down 1.16% during trading on Tuesday, hitting $39.92. 276,934 shares of the stock traded hands. The firm’s 50-day moving average price is $39.81 and its 200-day moving average price is $40.26. The stock has a market cap of $1.39 billion, a PE ratio of 48.15 and a beta of 0.88. Globant S.A. has a 12 month low of $30.90 and a 12 month high of $47.51.
Globant (NYSE:GLOB) last released its quarterly earnings results on Thursday, August 17th. The information technology services provider reported $0.10 EPS for the quarter, missing analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.26 by ($0.16). Globant had a return on equity of 15.08% and a net margin of 8.61%. The firm had revenue of $99.60 million for the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $95.79 million. During the same period in the prior year, the firm posted $0.29 earnings per share. Globant’s revenue for the quarter was up 24.7% on a year-over-year basis. Analysts anticipate that Globant S.A. will post $1.25 EPS for the current year.
Globant SA is a digitally native technology services company. The Company’s principal operating subsidiary is based in Buenos Aires, Argentina. During the year ended December 31, 2015, 83.7% of its revenues were generated by clients in North America, 11.0% in Latin America and Asia, and 5.3% in Europe.
Receive News & Ratings for Globant SA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Globant SA and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.