Seres Therapeutics (MCRB) – Research Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Updates
Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for Seres Therapeutics (NASDAQ: MCRB):
- 10/13/2017 – Seres Therapeutics is now covered by analysts at CIBC. They set an “outperform” rating and a $19.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/12/2017 – Seres Therapeutics is now covered by analysts at Citigroup Inc.. They set a “positive” rating and a $19.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/12/2017 – Seres Therapeutics is now covered by analysts at Oppenheimer Holdings, Inc.. They set an “outperform” rating and a $19.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/11/2017 – Seres Therapeutics was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. According to Zacks, “Seres Therapeutics, Inc. offers microbiome therapeutics platform. It is focused on developing Ecobiotic microbiome therapeutics that treats dysbiosis in the colonic microbiome. Seres Therapeutics, Inc. is headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts. “
- 10/6/2017 – Seres Therapeutics had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Seaport Global Securities. They now have a $20.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/2/2017 – Seres Therapeutics had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Cowen and Company. They wrote, “Seres reported top-line results from a Phase 1b trial of SER-287 in 58 patients with.””
- 9/21/2017 – Seres Therapeutics was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 8/30/2017 – Seres Therapeutics had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Cantor Fitzgerald.
Seres Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ MCRB) traded up 4.22% during trading on Tuesday, reaching $10.37. 286,566 shares of the company were exchanged. Seres Therapeutics, Inc. has a 52-week low of $8.85 and a 52-week high of $17.42. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $13.36 and its 200 day moving average is $13.36. The stock’s market capitalization is $420.11 million.
Seres Therapeutics (NASDAQ:MCRB) last issued its earnings results on Thursday, August 3rd. The biotechnology company reported ($0.69) earnings per share for the quarter, missing the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of ($0.59) by ($0.10). Seres Therapeutics had a negative return on equity of 80.21% and a negative net margin of 441.38%. The company had revenue of $3.00 million during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $3.00 million. During the same period in the prior year, the business earned ($0.70) earnings per share. Seres Therapeutics’s quarterly revenue was up .0% on a year-over-year basis. Analysts expect that Seres Therapeutics, Inc. will post ($2.51) EPS for the current year.
Seres Therapeutics, Inc is a microbiome therapeutics platform company. The Company is engaged in developing a class of biological drugs, which is referred as Ecobiotic microbiome therapeutics. The Company’s drugs are designed to restore health by repairing the function of a dysbiotic microbiome. The Company is focused on implementing its microbiome therapeutics platform to develop Ecobiotic microbiome therapeutics that treats dysbiosis in the colonic microbiome.
Receive News & Ratings for Seres Therapeutics Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Seres Therapeutics Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.