Weekly Analysts’ Ratings Updates for Milacron Holdings Corp. (MCRN)
Several brokerages have updated their recommendations and price targets on shares of Milacron Holdings Corp. (NYSE: MCRN) in the last few weeks:
- 10/20/2017 – Milacron Holdings Corp. had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at KeyCorp. They now have a $21.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/13/2017 – Milacron Holdings Corp. was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 10/11/2017 – Milacron Holdings Corp. was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. According to Zacks, “For fiscal 2017, Milacron projects organic sales growth of 0–2% and adjusted EBITDA between $219 million and $225 million. The company has a mixed record of earnings surprises in the last few quarters. Milacron's shares have underperformed the industry in the past year. In the Advanced Plastic Processing Technologies segment, pricing pressure remains a headwind. The environment remains somewhat sluggish for equipment spending, and consequently, a significant improvement is not expected very soon. In the past few quarters, Milacron’s pace of margin expansion has decelerated on a year-over-year basis due to the impact of restructuring activities and APPT's investments in its aftermarket business. Milacron's high debt level also remains a concern. Its estimates have gone down lately.”
- 10/7/2017 – Milacron Holdings Corp. was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 10/4/2017 – Milacron Holdings Corp. had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Robert W. Baird. They now have a $23.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/28/2017 – Milacron Holdings Corp. was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “strong sell” rating to a “sell” rating.
Shares of Milacron Holdings Corp. (MCRN) opened at 18.55 on Tuesday. The firm’s market cap is $1.28 billion. The stock’s 50 day moving average is $17.29 and its 200 day moving average is $17.29. Milacron Holdings Corp. has a 12 month low of $12.43 and a 12 month high of $19.57.
Milacron Holdings Corp. (NYSE:MCRN) last released its quarterly earnings data on Thursday, July 27th. The industrial products company reported $0.46 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $0.41 by $0.05. Milacron Holdings Corp. had a negative return on equity of 53.40% and a negative net margin of 0.57%. The company had revenue of $309.20 million during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $308.25 million. During the same quarter in the prior year, the firm posted $0.41 earnings per share. The firm’s revenue was up .4% compared to the same quarter last year. Analysts forecast that Milacron Holdings Corp. will post $1.61 EPS for the current fiscal year.
In other news, Director Ira G. Boots sold 101,064 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Wednesday, October 11th. The stock was sold at an average price of $18.25, for a total value of $1,844,418.00. The transaction was disclosed in a filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is available at this link. Also, major shareholder Ccmp Capital, Lp sold 7,545,124 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Tuesday, August 15th. The shares were sold at an average price of $16.71, for a total value of $126,079,022.04. The disclosure for this sale can be found here. Insiders sold 7,730,208 shares of company stock valued at $129,306,314 in the last ninety days. 3.40% of the stock is currently owned by insiders.
Milacron Holdings Corp. is engaged in the manufacture, distribution, and service of engineered and customized systems used in the plastic technology and processing industry. The Company operates through three segments: Advanced Plastic Processing Technologies (APPT), Melt Delivery and Control Systems (MDCS), and Fluid Technologies.
Receive News & Ratings for Milacron Holdings Corp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Milacron Holdings Corp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.