Weekly Investment Analysts’ Ratings Updates for Quotient Technology (QUOT)
Several brokerages have updated their recommendations and price targets on shares of Quotient Technology (NYSE: QUOT) in the last few weeks:
- 10/18/2017 – Quotient Technology was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “strong-buy” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 10/10/2017 – Quotient Technology had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Bank of America Corporation. They now have a $20.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $15.00.
- 10/9/2017 – Quotient Technology is now covered by analysts at First Analysis. They set an “overweight” rating and a $21.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/4/2017 – Quotient Technology had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Dougherty & Co. They now have a $20.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $16.00.
- 9/16/2017 – Quotient Technology was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “strong-buy” rating.
- 9/13/2017 – Quotient Technology is now covered by analysts at DA Davidson. They set a “buy” rating and a $18.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/1/2017 – Quotient Technology was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 9/1/2017 – Quotient Technology had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Royal Bank Of Canada. They now have a $17.00 price target on the stock.
- 8/26/2017 – Quotient Technology was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
Shares of Quotient Technology Inc. (NYSE QUOT) remained flat at $16.05 on Tuesday. The company had a trading volume of 392,367 shares. The firm’s market capitalization is $1.48 billion. The stock has a 50 day moving average price of $16.31 and a 200 day moving average price of $13.02. Quotient Technology Inc. has a one year low of $9.10 and a one year high of $17.85.
Quotient Technology (NYSE:QUOT) last posted its quarterly earnings results on Tuesday, August 1st. The technology company reported ($0.01) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of ($0.04) by $0.03. Quotient Technology had a negative net margin of 5.61% and a negative return on equity of 2.92%. The company had revenue of $74.49 million for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $73.72 million. During the same quarter in the previous year, the firm posted ($0.04) earnings per share. The company’s quarterly revenue was up 10.8% compared to the same quarter last year. Equities research analysts predict that Quotient Technology Inc. will post $0.24 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
In related news, insider Steven R. Boal sold 209,782 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Tuesday, October 17th. The shares were sold at an average price of $16.98, for a total transaction of $3,562,098.36. The transaction was disclosed in a document filed with the SEC, which is accessible through the SEC website. Also, Director David E. Siminoff sold 8,000 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Tuesday, August 1st. The stock was sold at an average price of $11.54, for a total transaction of $92,320.00. Following the sale, the director now directly owns 3,000 shares in the company, valued at approximately $34,620. The disclosure for this sale can be found here. In the last three months, insiders sold 1,414,507 shares of company stock worth $22,292,559. Insiders own 11.99% of the company’s stock.
Quotient Technology Inc is a provider of digital platform that enables consumer packaged goods (CPG) brands and retailers to engage shoppers through personalized and targeted promotions and media. Through the Company’s platform, CPGs and retailers are able to use online and in-store point-of-sale (POS) shopper data and analytics.
Receive News & Ratings for Quotient Technology Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Quotient Technology Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.