Weekly Research Analysts’ Ratings Updates for Time (TIME)
A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Time (NYSE: TIME) recently:
- 10/23/2017 – Time had its price target lowered by analysts at Morgan Stanley from $14.00 to $13.00. They now have an “equal weight” rating on the stock.
- 10/20/2017 – Time was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “strong sell” rating.
- 10/11/2017 – Time was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. According to Zacks, “Time Inc. is a branded media company. It publishes magazines in the United States, the United Kingdom, and internationally. Time also provides content marketing services; targeted local print and digital advertising programs; branded book publishing; and marketing and support services, such as magazine subscription sales services, retail distribution and marketing services, and customer service and fulfilment services to other third-party clients, including other magazine publishers. The Company’s brands includes Time, People, Sports Illustrated, InStyle, Real Simple, Travel + Leisure, Food & Wine, and Wallpaper. Time Inc. is headquartered in New York. “
- 10/10/2017 – Time was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 9/28/2017 – Time was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “strong sell” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 9/20/2017 – Time was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “strong sell” rating.
- 9/1/2017 – Time was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
Time Inc. (NYSE:TIME) traded up 1.050% during trading on Tuesday, reaching $12.025. 247,862 shares of the company’s stock traded hands. The stock has a 50-day moving average price of $12.91 and a 200 day moving average price of $13.87. The stock’s market capitalization is $1.20 billion. Time Inc. has a 1-year low of $11.65 and a 1-year high of $20.40.
Time (NYSE:TIME) last released its earnings results on Tuesday, August 8th. The company reported $0.13 earnings per share for the quarter, missing the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $0.16 by ($0.03). The company had revenue of $694.00 million during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $698.66 million. Time had a positive return on equity of 7.06% and a negative net margin of 4.34%. Time’s revenue for the quarter was down 9.8% on a year-over-year basis. During the same period in the previous year, the firm posted $0.22 EPS. Equities research analysts expect that Time Inc. will post $1.10 earnings per share for the current year.
Time Inc is a media and content company. The Company offers a portfolio of news and lifestyle brands across a range of interest areas. As of December 31, 2016, the Company’s brands included People, Time, Fortune, Sports Illustrated, InStyle, Real Simple, Southern Living, Entertainment Weekly, Food & Wine, Travel + Leisure and Essence, as well as approximately 50 titles in the United Kingdom.
Receive News & Ratings for Time Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Time Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.