Enova International (ENVA) – Investment Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates
Several brokerages have updated their recommendations and price targets on shares of Enova International (NYSE: ENVA) in the last few weeks:
- 10/21/2017 – Enova International was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “strong-buy” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 10/21/2017 – Enova International was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 10/17/2017 – Enova International had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Maxim Group. They now have a $18.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/12/2017 – Enova International had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC. They now have a $17.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/11/2017 – Enova International was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 10/11/2017 – Enova International was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. According to Zacks, “Enova International, Inc. is a provider of online financial services. It offers loans to customers in the United States and in the United Kingdom, Australia and Canada. The Company’s customers include consumers who have bank accounts but use alternative financial credit services because of their limited access to more traditional consumer credit from banks, thrifts, credit card companies and other lenders. Enova International, Inc is headquartered in Chicago. “
- 10/9/2017 – Enova International had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Maxim Group. They now have a $18.00 price target on the stock. They wrote, “On October 5, the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) published its final rule related to high-cost personal consumer loans. Unlike the previously proposed small dollar rule,” which would have impacted the underwriting of almost all high-cost personal consumer loans, the final rule was narrowed to impact the underwriting of only payday loans, auto title loans, and balloon- payment loans, that is, single-pay loans.””
- 9/6/2017 – Enova International was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “strong sell” rating to a “sell” rating.
Enova International, Inc. (NYSE:ENVA) opened at 14.30 on Wednesday. Enova International, Inc. has a 12-month low of $8.75 and a 12-month high of $16.80. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $13.49 and its 200 day moving average is $13.91. The company has a market cap of $481.67 million, a P/E ratio of 11.51 and a beta of 3.48.
Enova International (NYSE:ENVA) last announced its earnings results on Thursday, July 27th. The credit services provider reported $0.35 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, meeting the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $0.35. Enova International had a net margin of 5.42% and a return on equity of 15.97%. The business had revenue of $189.90 million for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $193.70 million. During the same quarter last year, the business earned $0.25 earnings per share. The company’s revenue for the quarter was up 10.1% compared to the same quarter last year. Equities research analysts anticipate that Enova International, Inc. will post $1.27 EPS for the current fiscal year.
Enova International, Inc is a technology and analytics company. The Company provides online financial services. As of December 31, 2016, the Company offered or arranged loans to consumers in 33 states in the United States and in the United Kingdom and Brazil. As of December 31, 2016, it also offered financing to small businesses in all 50 states and Washington DC in the United States.
Receive News & Ratings for Enova International Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Enova International Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.