Investment Analysts’ Recent Ratings Changes for Hortonworks (HDP)
Hortonworks (NASDAQ: HDP) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 10/19/2017 – Hortonworks had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Northland Securities. They now have a $24.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/18/2017 – Hortonworks had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Royal Bank Of Canada.
- 10/11/2017 – Hortonworks was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 10/4/2017 – Hortonworks was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “Hortonworks Inc. is involved in the development, distribution and support of Hadoop solutions primarily in the United States and internationally. The company provides an enterprise-grade data management platform to capture, store, process and analyze data. Hortonworks Inc. is headquartered in Palo Alto, California. “
- 9/21/2017 – Hortonworks had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Drexel Hamilton. They now have a $22.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/17/2017 – Hortonworks had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Royal Bank Of Canada. They now have a $16.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/10/2017 – Hortonworks had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Needham & Company LLC. They now have a $25.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/6/2017 – Hortonworks was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 9/5/2017 – Hortonworks is now covered by analysts at Credit Suisse Group. They set an “outperform” rating and a $20.00 price target on the stock.
Shares of Hortonworks, Inc. (NASDAQ:HDP) opened at 16.18 on Wednesday. The company’s market cap is $669.32 million. The firm has a 50-day moving average price of $16.74 and a 200 day moving average price of $14.01. Hortonworks, Inc. has a 1-year low of $6.54 and a 1-year high of $17.70.
Hortonworks (NASDAQ:HDP) last announced its earnings results on Thursday, August 3rd. The software maker reported ($0.87) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, meeting the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of ($0.87). The company had revenue of $61.83 million for the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $57.62 million. Hortonworks had a negative return on equity of 765.37% and a negative net margin of 107.07%. Hortonworks’s quarterly revenue was up 41.6% on a year-over-year basis. During the same quarter in the previous year, the firm earned ($0.72) earnings per share. On average, equities analysts anticipate that Hortonworks, Inc. will post ($1.72) earnings per share for the current year.
In related news, CEO Robert G. Bearden sold 250,000 shares of Hortonworks stock in a transaction on Friday, September 8th. The stock was sold at an average price of $17.13, for a total transaction of $4,282,500.00. Following the sale, the chief executive officer now directly owns 341,747 shares in the company, valued at $5,854,126.11. The sale was disclosed in a filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is accessible through this hyperlink. Also, insider Greg Pavlik sold 5,532 shares of Hortonworks stock in a transaction on Tuesday, August 1st. The stock was sold at an average price of $13.35, for a total value of $73,852.20. Following the sale, the insider now owns 263,584 shares in the company, valued at $3,518,846.40. The disclosure for this sale can be found here. In the last ninety days, insiders have sold 665,240 shares of company stock worth $11,102,480. 22.50% of the stock is owned by insiders.
Hortonworks, Inc is a provider and distributor of enterprise-scale data management software platforms. The Company’s product offerings include Hortonworks Data Platform (HDP), Hortonworks Sandbox and Hortonworks DataFlow Platform (HDF). It provides support subscription offerings and related professional services for its enterprise-scale Connected Data Platforms, such as HDP and HDF.
Receive News & Ratings for Hortonworks Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Hortonworks Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.