Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates for Avangrid (AGR)
Several brokerages have updated their recommendations and price targets on shares of Avangrid (NYSE: AGR) in the last few weeks:
- 11/1/2017 – Avangrid was downgraded by analysts at Wells Fargo & Company from an “outperform” rating to a “market perform” rating.
- 10/26/2017 – Avangrid was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “Avangrid, Inc. is an energy and utility company. The company operates regulated utilities, electricity generation and natural gas storage primarily in the United States. Avangrid, Inc. is based in New Gloucester, United States. “
- 10/24/2017 – Avangrid is now covered by analysts at Bank of America Corporation. They set a “buy” rating and a $52.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/13/2017 – Avangrid was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. According to Zacks, “Avangrid, Inc. is an energy and utility company. The company operates regulated utilities, electricity generation and natural gas storage primarily in the United States. Avangrid, Inc. is based in New Gloucester, United States. “
- 10/12/2017 – Avangrid had its price target raised by analysts at J P Morgan Chase & Co from $43.00 to $47.00. They now have an “underweight” rating on the stock.
Avangrid (NYSE:AGR) last announced its quarterly earnings results on Tuesday, October 24th. The utilities provider reported $0.40 earnings per share for the quarter, topping the consensus estimate of $0.37 by $0.03. Avangrid had a net margin of 11.23% and a return on equity of 4.60%. The company had revenue of $1.34 billion for the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $1.32 billion. During the same quarter in the previous year, the business posted $0.35 earnings per share. Avangrid’s quarterly revenue was down 5.4% on a year-over-year basis.
Avangrid, Inc is an energy and utility company. The Company operates through three segments: Networks, Renewables and Gas. The Networks segment includes all the energy transmission and distribution activities, and any other regulated activity originating in New York and Maine, and regulated electric distribution, electric transmission and gas distribution activities originating in Connecticut and Massachusetts.
Receive News & Ratings for Avangrid Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Avangrid Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.