Investment Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates for Adient PLC (ADNT)
Adient PLC (NASDAQ: ADNT) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 10/20/2017 – Adient PLC had its price target raised by analysts at Barclays PLC to $85.00. They now have an “equal weight” rating on the stock.
- 10/19/2017 – Adient PLC had its price target raised by analysts at UBS AG from $94.00 to $98.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 10/18/2017 – Adient PLC had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Royal Bank Of Canada. They now have a $96.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/17/2017 – Adient PLC had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Robert W. Baird.
- 10/16/2017 – Adient PLC was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “buy” rating to a “strong-buy” rating.
- 10/2/2017 – Adient PLC was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $94.00 price target on the stock. According to Zacks, “Adient plc is an automotive seating supplier. The company produces and delivers automotive seating for vehicle classes and OEMs. It operates primarily in the Americas, Europe, Africa, the Asia Pacific and China. Adient plc is based in Dublin, Ireland. “
- 9/25/2017 – Adient PLC had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Royal Bank Of Canada. They now have a $82.00 price target on the stock.
The business also recently disclosed a quarterly dividend, which will be paid on Wednesday, November 15th. Investors of record on Wednesday, October 18th will be paid a dividend of $0.275 per share. This represents a $1.10 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 1.30%. The ex-dividend date is Tuesday, October 17th.
In related news, insider Byron S. Foster sold 1,316 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction dated Wednesday, August 23rd. The stock was sold at an average price of $69.85, for a total transaction of $91,922.60. Following the transaction, the insider now directly owns 67,845 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $4,738,973.25. The sale was disclosed in a filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is available at this link. Also, Chairman R Bruce Mcdonald sold 4,607 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction dated Tuesday, August 22nd. The shares were sold at an average price of $68.67, for a total value of $316,362.69. Following the transaction, the chairman now directly owns 4,818 shares in the company, valued at $330,852.06. The disclosure for this sale can be found here.
Adient plc, formerly Adient Limited, is an automotive seating supplier. The Company designs, manufactures and markets a range of seating systems and components for passenger cars, commercial vehicles, and light trucks, including vans, pick-up trucks, and sport/crossover utility vehicles. The Company operates through two segments: Seating and Interiors.
Receive News & Ratings for Adient PLC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Adient PLC and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.