Investment Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates for Renishaw plc (RSW)
A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Renishaw plc (LON: RSW) recently:
- 10/31/2017 – Renishaw plc was downgraded by analysts at Peel Hunt to a “reduce” rating. They now have a GBX 4,200 ($55.42) price target on the stock.
- 10/30/2017 – Renishaw plc had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Citigroup Inc.. They now have a GBX 470 ($6.20) price target on the stock.
- 10/23/2017 – Renishaw plc had its “add” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Numis Securities Ltd. They now have a GBX 5,200 ($68.62) price target on the stock.
- 10/23/2017 – Renishaw plc had its “sell” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Deutsche Bank AG. They now have a GBX 3,630 ($47.90) price target on the stock.
- 9/13/2017 – Renishaw plc had its price target raised by analysts at Deutsche Bank AG from GBX 3,180 ($41.96) to GBX 3,630 ($47.90). They now have a “sell” rating on the stock.
Renishaw plc is a metrology company. The Company operates through two segments: metrology and healthcare. The Company’s metrology products are used in the fields of industrial automation and motion systems. The healthcare products include engineering solutions for stereotactic neurosurgery, diagnosis of infectious diseases, analytical tools that identify and characterize the chemistry and structure of materials, supply of implants to hospitals and specialist design centers for craniomaxillofacial surgery, and products and services that allow dental laboratories to manufacture dental restorations.
Receive News & Ratings for Renishaw plc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Renishaw plc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.