Research Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Updates for Qualys (QLYS)
A number of research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for Qualys (NASDAQ: QLYS):
- 11/1/2017 – Qualys was upgraded by analysts at Summit Redstone from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $65.00 price target on the stock.
- 11/1/2017 – Qualys had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Needham & Company LLC. They now have a $70.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $65.00.
- 11/1/2017 – Qualys had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Robert W. Baird. They now have a $61.00 price target on the stock.
- 11/1/2017 – Qualys had its price target raised by analysts at J P Morgan Chase & Co from $55.00 to $70.00. They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
- 11/1/2017 – Qualys was given a new $52.00 price target on by analysts at Wells Fargo & Company. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 10/27/2017 – Qualys had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at KeyCorp.
- 10/23/2017 – Qualys is now covered by analysts at Needham & Company LLC. They set a “buy” rating and a $65.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/18/2017 – Qualys was given a new $48.00 price target on by analysts at Northland Securities. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 10/10/2017 – Qualys was downgraded by analysts at Morgan Stanley from an “overweight” rating to an “equal weight” rating. They now have a $51.00 price target on the stock.
Qualys (NASDAQ:QLYS) last issued its quarterly earnings data on Tuesday, October 31st. The software maker reported $0.31 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, topping the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $0.21 by $0.10. Qualys had a return on equity of 15.40% and a net margin of 19.76%. The firm had revenue of $59.49 million during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $58.59 million. During the same period in the previous year, the firm posted $0.22 EPS. The company’s quarterly revenue was up 16.7% compared to the same quarter last year.
In other Qualys news, VP Amer Deeba sold 2,000 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction on Wednesday, August 9th. The stock was sold at an average price of $45.02, for a total value of $90,040.00. Following the completion of the transaction, the vice president now directly owns 79,221 shares in the company, valued at approximately $3,566,529.42. The sale was disclosed in a legal filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is available at this hyperlink. Also, Director Jeffrey P. Hank sold 2,500 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction on Monday, August 7th. The shares were sold at an average price of $46.10, for a total value of $115,250.00. Following the completion of the transaction, the director now owns 8,655 shares of the company’s stock, valued at $398,995.50. The disclosure for this sale can be found here. Insiders have sold a total of 67,908 shares of company stock valued at $3,231,668 over the last 90 days. Insiders own 30.20% of the company’s stock.
Qualys, Inc is a provider of cloud-based security and compliance solutions. The Company’s solutions enable organizations to identify security risks to their information technology (IT) infrastructures, help protect their IT systems and applications from cyber-attacks. Its suite of security and compliance solutions delivered on its Qualys Cloud Platform enables its customers to identify their IT assets, collect and analyze IT security data, discover and prioritize vulnerabilities, recommend remediation actions and verify the implementation of such actions.
Receive News & Ratings for Qualys Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Qualys Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.