Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates for CyrusOne (CONE)
CyrusOne (NASDAQ: CONE) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 11/2/2017 – CyrusOne was upgraded by analysts at UBS AG from a “neutral” rating to an “overweight” rating.
- 11/1/2017 – CyrusOne had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Cowen and Company. They now have a $78.00 price target on the stock.
- 11/1/2017 – CyrusOne had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at UBS AG. They now have a $70.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $63.00.
- 10/16/2017 – CyrusOne had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC. They now have a $69.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/22/2017 – CyrusOne is now covered by analysts at William Blair. They set an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 9/21/2017 – CyrusOne had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Cowen and Company. They now have a $68.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/14/2017 – CyrusOne had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus. They now have a $66.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/12/2017 – CyrusOne had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at KeyCorp.
CyrusOne (NASDAQ:CONE) last issued its quarterly earnings results on Monday, October 30th. The real estate investment trust reported ($0.61) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, missing analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.76 by ($1.37). CyrusOne had a negative return on equity of 3.23% and a negative net margin of 13.60%. The firm had revenue of $175.30 million during the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $177.62 million. During the same quarter in the prior year, the firm earned $0.67 EPS. The firm’s revenue was up 21.9% compared to the same quarter last year.
The company also recently declared a quarterly dividend, which will be paid on Friday, January 12th. Investors of record on Friday, December 29th will be paid a $0.42 dividend. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, December 28th. This represents a $1.68 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of 2.73%. CyrusOne’s dividend payout ratio is currently -173.19%.
In related news, EVP Robert M. Jackson sold 1,890 shares of CyrusOne stock in a transaction that occurred on Monday, August 14th. The shares were sold at an average price of $59.00, for a total value of $111,510.00. Following the completion of the transaction, the executive vice president now owns 24,296 shares in the company, valued at $1,433,464. The sale was disclosed in a legal filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which can be accessed through this hyperlink. 1.64% of the stock is owned by insiders.
CyrusOne Inc is a real estate investment trust. The Company is an owner, operator and developer of enterprise-class, carrier-neutral, multi-tenant data center properties. The Company’s data centers are generally purpose-built facilities with redundant power and cooling. The CyrusOne National IX Platform (the National IX Platform) delivers interconnection across states and between metro-enabled sites within its footprint and beyond.
Receive News & Ratings for CyrusOne Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CyrusOne Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.