Recent Analysts’ Ratings Updates for CoreLogic (CLGX)
CoreLogic (NYSE: CLGX) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 10/30/2017 – CoreLogic was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. According to Zacks, “CoreLogic, Inc., formerly known as First American Corp., is a provider of consumer, financial and property information, analytics and services to business and government. The Company combines public, contributory and proprietary data to develop predictive decision analytics and provide business services. CoreLogic has built databases for U.S. real estate, mortgage application, fraud, and loan performance and is also a provider of mortgage and automotive credit reporting, property tax, valuation, flood determination, and geospatial analytics and services. The Company serves various industries, including automotive, cable, financial services, employment, geospatial information service, insurance, legal, oil and gas, real estate, retail, utility, and telecommunications. CoreLogic, Inc. is headquartered in Santa Ana, California. “
- 10/27/2017 – CoreLogic was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 10/27/2017 – CoreLogic had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Piper Jaffray Companies. They now have a $50.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/27/2017 – CoreLogic had its price target raised by analysts at Barclays PLC from $50.00 to $52.00. They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
- 10/17/2017 – CoreLogic was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 9/28/2017 – CoreLogic was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 9/22/2017 – CoreLogic was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 9/15/2017 – CoreLogic was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
CoreLogic (NYSE:CLGX) last announced its quarterly earnings data on Wednesday, October 25th. The business services provider reported $0.72 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.71 by $0.01. CoreLogic had a net margin of 4.86% and a return on equity of 17.10%. The company had revenue of $483.10 million during the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $490.09 million. During the same quarter in the prior year, the company posted $0.73 EPS. The business’s revenue was down 7.8% on a year-over-year basis.
In other news, General Counsel Stergios Theologides sold 5,000 shares of the stock in a transaction on Wednesday, August 16th. The shares were sold at an average price of $45.42, for a total value of $227,100.00. The sale was disclosed in a legal filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is accessible through this link. Also, CEO Frank Martell sold 35,392 shares of the stock in a transaction on Thursday, September 7th. The shares were sold at an average price of $47.11, for a total transaction of $1,667,317.12. Following the completion of the transaction, the chief executive officer now owns 251,344 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $11,840,815.84. The disclosure for this sale can be found here. In the last 90 days, insiders sold 66,742 shares of company stock valued at $3,128,999. Corporate insiders own 1.20% of the company’s stock.
CoreLogic, Inc is a provider of property information, analytics and data-enabled services. The Company provides detailed coverage of property, mortgages and other encumbrances, property risk and replacement cost, consumer credit, tenancy, location, hazard risk and related performance information. Its segments include Property Intelligence (PI), Risk Management and Work Flow (RMW), and Corporate.
Receive News & Ratings for CoreLogic Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CoreLogic Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.