DDR Corp. (DDR) – Investment Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes
Several brokerages have updated their recommendations and price targets on shares of DDR Corp. (NYSE: DDR) in the last few weeks:
- 11/8/2017 – DDR Corp. was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “Shares of DDR Corp. underperformed its industry year to date. Nonetheless, its third-quarter 2017 funds from operations (FFO) per share of 30 cents surpassed the Zacks Consensus Estimate of 27 cents. Results indicate higher-than-expected business in the company’s Continental U.S. portfolio. Going forward, the company is likely to benefit from its diversified portfolio in upscale locations and presence of well-capitalized tenants on its roster. In addition to this, aggressive capital-recycling program, balance-sheet improvement efforts, improved liquidity and maturity schedule are likely to drive its growth over the long term. Nevertheless, the choppy retail real estate environment remains a concern. Further, aggressive asset divestures have a dilutive effect on earnings. Rate hike add to the company’s woes.”
- 11/7/2017 – DDR Corp. had its “sector perform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Royal Bank Of Canada. They now have a $9.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $11.00.
- 11/6/2017 – DDR Corp. had its “sell” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Boenning Scattergood.
- 11/3/2017 – DDR Corp. had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at SunTrust Banks, Inc.. They now have a $10.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/9/2017 – DDR Corp. had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Mizuho. They now have a $10.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/4/2017 – DDR Corp. was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $10.00 price target on the stock. According to Zacks, “Shares of DDR have outperformed the industry it belongs to over the past three months. Encouragingly, the stock has seen the Zacks Consensus Estimate for 2017 and 2018 funds from operations (FFO) per share being revised upward in a month's time. The company recently completed its strategic planning and portfolio review process. With proceeds generated from disposition of assets and capital market access, it made progress on leverage reduction and lengthening of average debt maturity. Moreover, the company is focused on streamlining its organizational structure to enhance cost efficiency, centralize key operational decision making and improve bottom-line growth. However, the lackluster retail real estate market and the near-term earnings dilutive effects of divestitures remain concerns.”
- 10/3/2017 – DDR Corp. was downgraded by analysts at Boenning Scattergood from a “neutral” rating to an “under perform” rating.
- 10/2/2017 – DDR Corp. was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
DDR Corp. (NYSE DDR) opened at $7.92 on Tuesday. DDR Corp. has a fifty-two week low of $7.55 and a fifty-two week high of $15.82. The company has a market cap of $2,969.83, a price-to-earnings ratio of 6.72, a price-to-earnings-growth ratio of 1.41 and a beta of 0.76. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.51, a current ratio of 0.61 and a quick ratio of 0.61.
DDR Corp. (NYSE:DDR) last released its quarterly earnings data on Thursday, November 2nd. The real estate investment trust reported $0.30 EPS for the quarter, beating the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $0.27 by $0.03. DDR Corp. had a net margin of 1.11% and a return on equity of 3.48%. The firm had revenue of $220.10 million for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $218.58 million. During the same period in the previous year, the company earned $0.33 earnings per share. The company’s quarterly revenue was down 10.2% on a year-over-year basis. equities research analysts predict that DDR Corp. will post 1.14 EPS for the current year.
DDR Corp. is a self-administered and self-managed real estate investment trust. It operates through two segments: shopping centers and loan investments. It is in the business of acquiring, owning, developing, redeveloping, expanding, leasing and managing shopping centers. As of December 31, 2016, it owned and managed approximately 106 million total square feet of gross leasable area (GLA).
Receive News & Ratings for DDR Corp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for DDR Corp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.