Depomed (DEPO) – Research Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes
Depomed (NASDAQ: DEPO) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 11/10/2017 – Depomed had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Piper Jaffray Companies. They now have a $5.00 price target on the stock.
- 11/10/2017 – Depomed had its price target raised by analysts at UBS AG from $6.00 to $7.00. They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- 11/9/2017 – Depomed was upgraded by analysts at Morgan Stanley from an “underweight” rating to an “equal weight” rating.
- 11/8/2017 – Depomed had its price target lowered by analysts at Royal Bank Of Canada from $8.00 to $6.00. They now have a “sector perform” rating on the stock.
- 10/27/2017 – Depomed was given a new $8.00 price target on by analysts at Royal Bank Of Canada. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 10/20/2017 – Depomed was given a new $10.00 price target on by analysts at Royal Bank Of Canada. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 10/15/2017 – Depomed was given a new $9.00 price target on by analysts at Piper Jaffray Companies. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 10/13/2017 – Depomed had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Mizuho. They now have a $6.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $11.00.
- 9/28/2017 – Depomed was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “sell” rating to a “strong sell” rating.
Shares of Depomed, Inc. (DEPO) remained flat at $$6.42 on Tuesday. 2,112,600 shares of the company’s stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 1,645,768. Depomed, Inc. has a 1-year low of $4.31 and a 1-year high of $21.56. The company has a current ratio of 0.83, a quick ratio of 0.79 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 2.90.
Depomed (NASDAQ:DEPO) last issued its quarterly earnings data on Tuesday, November 7th. The specialty pharmaceutical company reported $0.14 EPS for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of $0.12 by $0.02. Depomed had a negative return on equity of 51.07% and a negative net margin of 27.73%. The firm had revenue of $95.40 million during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $99.11 million. During the same quarter in the prior year, the business posted $0.28 EPS. The business’s revenue for the quarter was down 13.7% compared to the same quarter last year. sell-side analysts expect that Depomed, Inc. will post -1.34 earnings per share for the current year.
Depomed, Inc is a specialty pharmaceutical company. The Company focuses on pain and other central nervous system (CNS) conditions. Its products include NUCYNTA ER (tapentadol extended release tablets), NUCYNTA IR (NUCYNTA) (tapentadol), Gralise (gabapentin), CAMBIA (diclofenac potassium for oral solution), Zipsor (diclofenac potassium) and Lazanda (fentanyl).
Receive News & Ratings for Depomed Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Depomed Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.