Fluor Corporation (FLR) – Analysts’ Recent Ratings Changes
A number of research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for Fluor Corporation (NYSE: FLR):
- 11/7/2017 – Fluor Corporation was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “strong sell” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “Fluor’s third-quarter adjusted earnings from continuing operations came in at 67 cents, topping the Zacks Consensus Estimate by 15.5%. The company’s leading position in nuclear remediation at government facilities is a positive. Its market diversity as well as strong focus on streamlining business structure to boost profitability is expected to boost growth, going forward. Also, stabilizing commodity prices and gradual improvement in energy and mining sectors are anticipated to unlock further opportunities of growth. However, over the past six months, Fluor’s shares have underperformed the industry average. The company is facing a dearth of new awards which may impact growth prospects significantly. Fluor has also been witnessing continuous backlog erosion over the past few quarters, adding to its concerns.”
- 11/6/2017 – Fluor Corporation had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Canaccord Genuity. They now have a $54.00 price target on the stock.
- 11/3/2017 – Fluor Corporation had its price target lowered by analysts at Credit Suisse Group from $43.00 to $41.00. They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- 11/3/2017 – Fluor Corporation had its price target raised by analysts at Robert W. Baird from $40.00 to $48.00. They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- 11/3/2017 – Fluor Corporation had its price target raised by analysts at UBS AG from $43.00 to $46.00. They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- 10/27/2017 – Fluor Corporation was given a new $53.00 price target on by analysts at Citigroup Inc.. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 10/14/2017 – Fluor Corporation had its “overweight” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Stephens. They now have a $50.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $44.00.
- 10/11/2017 – Fluor Corporation had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Seaport Global Securities. They now have a $44.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $50.00.
- 9/22/2017 – Fluor Corporation had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at KeyCorp. They now have a $50.00 price target on the stock.
Fluor Corporation (FLR) traded down $1.02 during mid-day trading on Wednesday, hitting $45.66. 1,235,500 shares of the company were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 1,417,754. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.46, a current ratio of 1.56 and a quick ratio of 1.18. Fluor Corporation has a 12-month low of $37.03 and a 12-month high of $58.37. The stock has a market capitalization of $6,529.38, a price-to-earnings ratio of 16.79, a price-to-earnings-growth ratio of 3.25 and a beta of 1.42.
Fluor Corporation (NYSE:FLR) last released its earnings results on Thursday, November 2nd. The construction company reported $0.67 earnings per share for the quarter, topping the Zacks’ consensus estimate of $0.58 by $0.09. Fluor Corporation had a net margin of 1.03% and a return on equity of 11.69%. The firm had revenue of $4.94 billion for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $4.73 billion. During the same period in the prior year, the firm earned $0.03 earnings per share. The business’s quarterly revenue was up 3.7% compared to the same quarter last year. sell-side analysts forecast that Fluor Corporation will post 1.56 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
Fluor Corporation (Fluor) is a holding company. The Company operates its business in four segments: Energy, Chemicals & Mining; Industrial, Infrastructure & Power; Government, and Maintenance, Modification & Asset Integrity (MMAI). The Company, through its subsidiaries, offers professional services providing engineering, procurement, construction, fabrication and modularization, commissioning and maintenance, as well as project management services on a global basis.
Receive News & Ratings for Fluor Corporation Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Fluor Corporation and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.