Research Analysts’ Recent Ratings Changes for Just Energy Group (JE)
Several brokerages have updated their recommendations and price targets on shares of Just Energy Group (NYSE: JE) in the last few weeks:
- 11/15/2017 – Just Energy Group was given a new $6.25 price target on by analysts at B. Riley. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 11/15/2017 – Just Energy Group had its price target lowered by analysts at from $7.50 to $6.25. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 11/10/2017 – Just Energy Group had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at HC Wainwright. They now have a $10.00 price target on the stock.
- 11/10/2017 – Just Energy Group was downgraded by analysts at TD Securities from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 11/10/2017 – Just Energy Group was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 10/16/2017 – Just Energy Group had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Canaccord Genuity. They now have a $7.25 price target on the stock.
- 10/11/2017 – Just Energy Group was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “strong-buy” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “Just Energy Group Inc. is engaged in the sale of natural gas and/or electricity to residential and commercial customers under long-term fixed-price and price-protected contracts. It also offers green products through its JustGreen and JustClean programs. Just Energy also sells and rents high efficiency and tankless water heaters, air conditioners and furnaces to Ontario residents. It also produces and sells wheat-based ethanol through its subsidiary Terra Grain Fuels. Just Energy Group Inc. is based in Toronto. “
Shares of Just Energy Group, Inc. (NYSE JE) traded up $0.17 during midday trading on Wednesday, reaching $4.61. The company had a trading volume of 96,583 shares, compared to its average volume of 152,701. The stock has a market capitalization of $671.12, a price-to-earnings ratio of 4.35 and a beta of 1.02. Just Energy Group, Inc. has a 52-week low of $4.43 and a 52-week high of $6.35. The company has a current ratio of 1.16, a quick ratio of 1.12 and a debt-to-equity ratio of -7.46.
Just Energy Group Inc (Just Energy) is an energy management solutions provider engaged in electricity, natural gas, solar and green energy. The Company’s segments include Consumer Energy and Commercial Energy. The Company operates in the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom, offering a range of energy products, including long-term fixed-price, variable rate and flat bill programs; home energy management services, including smart thermostats and tools to manage energy use at the appliance level, and residential solar panel installations.
Receive News & Ratings for Just Energy Group Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Just Energy Group Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.