Research Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates for Incyte Corporation (INCY)
Incyte Corporation (NASDAQ: INCY) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 10/31/2017 – Incyte Corporation was given a new $135.00 price target on by analysts at Oppenheimer Holdings, Inc.. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 10/31/2017 – Incyte Corporation had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at J P Morgan Chase & Co.
- 10/31/2017 – Incyte Corporation had its price target raised by analysts at BMO Capital Markets from $162.00 to $166.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 10/26/2017 – Incyte Corporation had its price target lowered by analysts at BMO Capital Markets from $163.00 to $162.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 10/25/2017 – Incyte Corporation had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at J P Morgan Chase & Co.
- 10/6/2017 – Incyte Corporation had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC.
- 10/6/2017 – Incyte Corporation is now covered by analysts at Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (The). They set a “buy” rating and a $160.00 price target on the stock.
Shares of Incyte Corporation (NASDAQ:INCY) traded down $2.09 during trading on Wednesday, hitting $105.12. The stock had a trading volume of 1,968,500 shares, compared to its average volume of 1,944,177. The company has a quick ratio of 4.81, a current ratio of 4.82 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.01. Incyte Corporation has a twelve month low of $98.49 and a twelve month high of $153.15.
Incyte Corporation (NASDAQ:INCY) last announced its quarterly earnings data on Tuesday, October 31st. The biopharmaceutical company reported $0.17 earnings per share for the quarter, beating the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $0.06 by $0.11. Incyte Corporation had a negative return on equity of 12.91% and a negative net margin of 10.90%. The business had revenue of $381.50 million during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $360.34 million. During the same quarter in the prior year, the firm posted $0.19 earnings per share. The company’s revenue was up 41.6% on a year-over-year basis. equities analysts anticipate that Incyte Corporation will post -1.3 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
Incyte Corporation is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of therapeutics. Its portfolio includes compounds in various stages, ranging from preclinical to late-stage development, and commercialized products, such as JAKAFI (ruxolitinib) and ICLUSIG (ponatinib).
Receive News & Ratings for Incyte Corporation Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Incyte Corporation and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.