Recent Investment Analysts’ Ratings Changes for Public Storage (PSA)
A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Public Storage (NYSE: PSA) recently:
- 11/15/2017 – Public Storage was given a new $220.00 price target on by analysts at B. Riley. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 11/1/2017 – Public Storage had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at B. Riley.
- 10/27/2017 – Public Storage had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at SunTrust Banks, Inc.. They now have a $200.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/26/2017 – Public Storage was given a new $193.00 price target on by analysts at BMO Capital Markets. They now have a “sell” rating on the stock.
- 10/26/2017 – Public Storage was given a new $220.00 price target on by analysts at FBR & Co. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 10/19/2017 – Public Storage had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Barclays PLC. They now have a $207.00 price target on the stock.
Public Storage (PSA) opened at $210.05 on Thursday. Public Storage has a 1 year low of $192.15 and a 1 year high of $232.21. The company has a market capitalization of $37,114.24, a price-to-earnings ratio of 21.52, a PEG ratio of 4.45 and a beta of 0.43.
The company also recently declared a quarterly dividend, which will be paid on Thursday, December 28th. Stockholders of record on Wednesday, December 13th will be given a dividend of $2.00 per share. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Tuesday, December 12th. This represents a $8.00 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 3.81%. Public Storage’s dividend payout ratio is presently 116.79%.
Public Storage is a real estate investment trust (REIT). The Company’s principal business activities include the ownership and operation of self-storage facilities, which offer storage spaces for lease, generally on a month-to-month basis, for personal and business use, ancillary activities, such as merchandise sales and tenant reinsurance to the tenants at its self-storage facilities, as well as the acquisition and development of additional self-storage space.
Receive News & Ratings for Public Storage Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Public Storage and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.