Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Updates for Enerplus Corp (ERF)
Several brokerages have updated their recommendations and price targets on shares of Enerplus Corp (TSE: ERF) in the last few weeks:
- 11/13/2017 – Enerplus Corp had its price target raised by analysts at Barclays PLC from C$15.00 to C$16.00.
- 11/10/2017 – Enerplus Corp had its price target raised by analysts at National Bank Financial from C$14.00 to C$15.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 11/10/2017 – Enerplus Corp had its price target raised by analysts at TD Securities from C$15.00 to C$15.50. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 11/10/2017 – Enerplus Corp had its price target raised by analysts at Raymond James Financial, Inc. from C$15.00 to C$15.50. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 11/10/2017 – Enerplus Corp had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at BMO Capital Markets. They now have a C$16.00 price target on the stock.
Enerplus Corp (TSE:ERF) traded down C$0.09 during trading on Friday, hitting C$11.51. The company had a trading volume of 933,162 shares, compared to its average volume of 1,136,160. Enerplus Corp has a 12-month low of C$8.97 and a 12-month high of C$13.55.
The company also recently disclosed a nov 17 dividend, which was paid on Wednesday, November 15th. Investors of record on Monday, October 30th were issued a dividend of $0.01 per share. The ex-dividend date of this dividend was Friday, October 27th. This represents a yield of 1.12%. Enerplus Corp’s dividend payout ratio is presently 2.91%.
Enerplus Corporation is an oil and natural gas company. The Company’s oil and natural gas property interests are located in the United States, primarily in North Dakota, Montana, and Pennsylvania, as well as in western Canada in the provinces of Alberta, British Columbia and Saskatchewan. The Company’s oil and natural gas property interests contains proved plus probable gross reserves of approximately 14.3 million barrels (MMbbls) of light and medium crude oil, 39.0 MMbbls of heavy crude oil, 123 MMbbls of tight oil, 18.1 MMbbls of natural gas liquids (NGLs), 126.3 billion cubic feet (Bcf) of conventional natural gas and 1,002.8 Bcf of shale gas, for a total of approximately 382.5 million barrels of oil equivalent (MMBOE).
Receive News & Ratings for Enerplus Corp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Enerplus Corp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.