Cascades (CAS) – Research Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates
A number of research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for Cascades (TSE: CAS):
- 11/13/2017 – Cascades was downgraded by analysts at Desjardins from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. They now have a C$15.00 price target on the stock, down previously from C$18.00.
- 11/13/2017 – Cascades had its price target lowered by analysts at CIBC from C$18.00 to C$14.00.
- 11/10/2017 – Cascades had its price target lowered by analysts at National Bank Financial from C$21.00 to C$18.50. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 11/10/2017 – Cascades had its price target raised by analysts at Scotiabank from C$16.75 to C$18.00. They now have a “sector perform” rating on the stock.
- 11/10/2017 – Cascades had its price target lowered by analysts at TD Securities from C$18.00 to C$16.50. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 10/13/2017 – Cascades had its price target raised by analysts at National Bank Financial from C$19.00 to C$21.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 9/25/2017 – Cascades was downgraded by analysts at CIBC from an “outperform” rating to a “neutral” rating.
Cascades Inc (TSE CAS) traded up C$0.21 during trading on Friday, reaching C$12.55. The company had a trading volume of 171,152 shares, compared to its average volume of 241,090. Cascades Inc has a 1 year low of C$10.95 and a 1 year high of C$18.20.
The business also recently disclosed a quarterly dividend, which will be paid on Friday, December 1st. Investors of record on Friday, December 1st will be given a dividend of $0.04 per share. This represents a $0.16 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of 1.27%. The ex-dividend date is Tuesday, November 21st. Cascades’s dividend payout ratio is presently 3.44%.
Cascades Inc (Cascades) is a Canada-based company that produces, converts and markets packaging and tissue products consisting of recycled fibers. The Company operates through four segments: Containerboard, Boxboard Europe, Specialty Products (which constitutes the Company’s Packaging Products) and Tissue Papers.
Receive News & Ratings for Cascades Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cascades Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.