Epizyme (EPZM) – Investment Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Updates
A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Epizyme (NASDAQ: EPZM) recently:
- 11/6/2017 – Epizyme was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 11/2/2017 – Epizyme had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Cann. They now have a $26.00 price target on the stock. They wrote, “Epizyme’s loss per share of $0.63 was less than our estimated $(0.75). This primarily resulted from lower than estimated operating expense of $38.1 million compared to our estimated $44.5 million. Our outlook remains basically unchanged for 2018-2022.””
- 11/2/2017 – Epizyme was downgraded by analysts at Royal Bank Of Canada from an “outperform” rating to a “sector perform” rating. They now have a $16.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $20.00.
- 11/2/2017 – Epizyme had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Leerink Swann. They now have a $22.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $28.00.
- 11/2/2017 – Epizyme had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at HC Wainwright. They now have a $25.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/16/2017 – Epizyme was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $20.00 price target on the stock. According to Zacks, “Epizyme's efforts on developing its lead candidate, tazemetostat, for a number of hematological malignancies and genetically defined solid tumors are impressive. Additionally, its attempts to evaluate tazemetostat in combination with anti-PD 1 or PDL-1 agent are also encouraging. We believe, the company’s collaboration agreement with Celgene for small-molecule HMT inhibitors including pinometostat is a big positive. Epizyme’s share price has also outperformed the Zacks classified Medical/Biomedical Genetics industry year to date. However, with no approved product in its portfolio, Epizyme is highly dependent on its collaboration partners for top-line growth. Loss estimates have narrowed ahead of the Q3 earnings results. The company has a positive record of earnings surprises in recent quarters.”
Epizyme, Inc. (EPZM) traded up $0.15 during midday trading on Tuesday, hitting $12.80. 272,800 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 580,488. Epizyme, Inc. has a 12-month low of $9.30 and a 12-month high of $20.45.
Epizyme (NASDAQ:EPZM) last posted its quarterly earnings results on Wednesday, November 1st. The biopharmaceutical company reported ($0.63) earnings per share for the quarter, beating the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of ($0.65) by $0.02. research analysts expect that Epizyme, Inc. will post -2.23 earnings per share for the current year.
Epizyme, Inc is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company. The Company discovers, develops and plans to commercialize epigenetic therapies for cancer patients. The Company is engaged in the discovery and development of novel epigenetic therapies for cancer patients. The Company develops small molecule inhibitors of a class of enzymes known as histone methyltransferases (HMTs).
Receive News & Ratings for Epizyme Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Epizyme Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.