Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates for Stantec (STN)
Several brokerages have updated their recommendations and price targets on shares of Stantec (TSE: STN) in the last few weeks:
- 11/13/2017 – Stantec had its price target raised by analysts at Desjardins from C$39.00 to C$43.00.
- 11/13/2017 – Stantec had its price target raised by analysts at CIBC from C$37.00 to C$38.00.
- 11/10/2017 – Stantec had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Scotiabank. They now have a C$40.00 price target on the stock.
- 11/10/2017 – Stantec had its price target raised by analysts at Raymond James Financial, Inc. from C$38.00 to C$41.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 10/31/2017 – Stantec had its price target raised by analysts at Canaccord Genuity from C$34.00 to C$36.00.
- 10/23/2017 – Stantec had its “sector perform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Royal Bank Of Canada. They now have a C$40.00 price target on the stock.
Shares of Stantec Inc. (TSE:STN) traded up C$0.04 during trading hours on Wednesday, hitting C$35.45. 106,867 shares of the stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 203,493. Stantec Inc. has a 1-year low of C$30.24 and a 1-year high of C$37.13.
The firm also recently announced a quarterly dividend, which will be paid on Thursday, January 11th. Stockholders of record on Friday, December 29th will be issued a $0.125 dividend. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, December 28th. This represents a $0.50 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 1.41%. Stantec’s payout ratio is 48.27%.
Stantec Inc is a provider of professional services in the area of infrastructure and facilities for clients in the public and private sectors. The Company’s operates through four segments Consulting Services-Canada, Consulting Services-United States, Consulting Services-Global and Construction Services.
Receive News & Ratings for Stantec Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Stantec Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.