Weekly Research Analysts’ Ratings Changes for ANI Pharmaceuticals (ANIP)
Several brokerages have updated their recommendations and price targets on shares of ANI Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ANIP) in the last few weeks:
- 11/16/2017 – ANI Pharmaceuticals was upgraded by analysts at TheStreet from a “c+” rating to a “b” rating.
- 11/14/2017 – ANI Pharmaceuticals was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 11/7/2017 – ANI Pharmaceuticals was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $71.00 price target on the stock. According to Zacks, “ANI Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a specialty pharmaceutical company. It engaged in developing, manufacturing and marketing branded and generic prescription pharmaceuticals. The company offers liquid, powder, oral solid dose, cough/cold products, antacids, laxatives, stomach remedies as well as hydrocortisone retention enema, esterified estrogen and methyltestosterone, fluvoxamine maleate tablets, hydrocortisone rectal suspension, metoclopramide oral solution, opium tincture and metoclopramide tablets. In addition, it offers contract manufacturing services for other pharmaceutical companies. The company serves through wholesalers, smaller regional distributors and chains and pharmacy and retail outlets primarily in the United States. ANI Pharmaceuticals, Inc., formerly known as BioSante Pharmaceuticals, Inc., is headquartered in Baudette, MN. “
- 11/4/2017 – ANI Pharmaceuticals was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 11/2/2017 – ANI Pharmaceuticals had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Canaccord Genuity.
- 10/16/2017 – ANI Pharmaceuticals had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Canaccord Genuity. They now have a $66.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $60.00.
ANI Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ ANIP) opened at $63.73 on Wednesday. The company has a current ratio of 3.45, a quick ratio of 2.39 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.83. The firm has a market capitalization of $747.07, a P/E ratio of 19.14 and a beta of 2.85. ANI Pharmaceuticals, Inc. has a 12-month low of $42.23 and a 12-month high of $65.81.
ANI Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:ANIP) last issued its quarterly earnings data on Thursday, November 2nd. The specialty pharmaceutical company reported $1.11 EPS for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of $0.99 by $0.12. ANI Pharmaceuticals had a return on equity of 22.40% and a net margin of 4.45%. The company had revenue of $48.16 million for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $48.12 million. During the same period last year, the company earned $1.09 earnings per share. ANI Pharmaceuticals’s quarterly revenue was up 25.0% compared to the same quarter last year. equities analysts predict that ANI Pharmaceuticals, Inc. will post 3.59 EPS for the current year.
ANI Pharmaceuticals, Inc is an integrated specialty pharmaceutical company. The Company is engaged in developing, manufacturing and marketing branded and generic prescription pharmaceuticals. The Company focuses on areas, including controlled substances, anti-cancer (oncolytics), hormones and steroids, and complex formulations.
Receive News & Ratings for ANI Pharmaceuticals Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ANI Pharmaceuticals Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.