Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates for Townsquare Media (TSQ)
Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for Townsquare Media (NYSE: TSQ):
- 11/13/2017 – Townsquare Media had its price target lowered by analysts at Royal Bank Of Canada from $12.00 to $10.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 11/10/2017 – Townsquare Media had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Noble Financial.
- 11/9/2017 – Townsquare Media was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 11/8/2017 – Townsquare Media was downgraded by analysts at Stephens from an “overweight” rating to an “equal weight” rating.
- 10/13/2017 – Townsquare Media had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Royal Bank Of Canada. They now have a $12.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/29/2017 – Townsquare Media was downgraded by analysts at Bank of America Corporation from a “buy” rating to an “underperform” rating.
Townsquare Media, Inc. (NYSE:TSQ) traded up $0.22 during mid-day trading on Thursday, hitting $7.67. 85,900 shares of the company were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 58,992. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.38, a quick ratio of 2.24 and a current ratio of 2.24. Townsquare Media, Inc. has a 1-year low of $7.00 and a 1-year high of $13.01. The firm has a market cap of $137.65, a PE ratio of 9.93, a PEG ratio of 2.40 and a beta of 1.74.
Townsquare Media (NYSE:TSQ) last released its quarterly earnings data on Tuesday, November 7th. The company reported $0.51 earnings per share for the quarter, missing the Zacks’ consensus estimate of $0.59 by ($0.08). Townsquare Media had a return on equity of 5.74% and a net margin of 3.81%. The firm had revenue of $164.11 million during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $168.49 million. analysts expect that Townsquare Media, Inc. will post 0.78 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
Townsquare Media, Inc is a media, entertainment and digital marketing solutions company principally focused on small and mid-sized markets across the United States. The Company operates through two segments: Local Advertising and Live Events. The Company’s Local Advertising segment offers broadcast, digital and mobile advertising within its local markets.
Receive News & Ratings for Townsquare Media Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Townsquare Media Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.