Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Updates for CarGurus (CARG)
A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of CarGurus (NASDAQ: CARG) recently:
- 11/15/2017 – CarGurus had its “sector perform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Royal Bank Of Canada. They now have a $34.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $33.00.
- 11/6/2017 – CarGurus is now covered by analysts at William Blair. They set an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 11/6/2017 – CarGurus is now covered by analysts at Raymond James Financial, Inc.. They set a “market perform” rating on the stock.
- 11/6/2017 – CarGurus is now covered by analysts at Royal Bank Of Canada. They set a “sector perform” rating and a $33.00 price target on the stock.
- 11/6/2017 – CarGurus is now covered by analysts at JMP Securities. They set a “market perform” rating on the stock.
- 11/6/2017 – CarGurus is now covered by analysts at Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (The). They set a “neutral” rating and a $25.00 price target on the stock.
CarGurus, Inc. (NASDAQ CARG) traded down $0.04 during midday trading on Thursday, reaching $28.60. The company had a trading volume of 247,600 shares, compared to its average volume of 692,600. CarGurus, Inc. has a twelve month low of $25.85 and a twelve month high of $35.42.
CarGurus (NASDAQ:CARG) last released its quarterly earnings results on Tuesday, November 14th. The company reported $0.02 EPS for the quarter. The company had revenue of $83.00 million during the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $79.23 million. CarGurus’s quarterly revenue was up 56.3% on a year-over-year basis. equities analysts anticipate that CarGurus, Inc. will post 0.11 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
CarGurus, Inc is an online automotive marketplace connecting buyers and sellers of new and used cars. Using proprietary technology, search algorithms, and data analytics. The Company’s marketplace empowers users with unbiased third-party validation on pricing and dealer reputation as well as other information that aids them in finding Great Deals from Great Dealers.
Receive News & Ratings for CarGurus Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CarGurus Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.