Weekly Investment Analysts’ Ratings Updates for Dream Global REIT (DRG.UN)
A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Dream Global REIT (TSE: DRG.UN) recently:
- 11/13/2017 – Dream Global REIT was downgraded by analysts at Desjardins from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. They now have a C$11.75 price target on the stock, up previously from C$11.50.
- 11/13/2017 – Dream Global REIT had its price target raised by analysts at Royal Bank Of Canada from C$11.00 to C$12.00.
- 11/13/2017 – Dream Global REIT had its price target raised by analysts at Canaccord Genuity from C$11.50 to C$12.00.
- 11/10/2017 – Dream Global REIT had its price target raised by analysts at TD Securities from C$12.00 to C$12.50. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 11/9/2017 – Dream Global REIT had its price target raised by analysts at National Bank Financial from C$12.00 to C$12.25. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
Shares of Dream Global REIT (DRG.UN) traded up C$0.01 during mid-day trading on Thursday, reaching C$11.70. The company had a trading volume of 44,646 shares, compared to its average volume of 353,063. Dream Global REIT has a one year low of C$9.05 and a one year high of C$11.90.
The business also recently disclosed a monthly dividend, which was paid on Wednesday, November 15th. Shareholders of record on Wednesday, November 15th were paid a dividend of $0.0667 per share. The ex-dividend date was Monday, October 30th. This represents a $0.80 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 6.84%.
Dream Global REIT is an open-ended real estate investment trust (REIT). The Trust is an owner and operator of approximately 10 million square feet of office and mixed-use space in Germany and Austria. The Company allows investors to invest in commercial real estate outside of Canada. The Company’s portfolio consists of approximately 170 properties, including properties located in Germany and Austria.
Receive News & Ratings for Dream Global REIT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Dream Global REIT and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.