Etsy (ETSY) – Research Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes
A number of research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for Etsy (NASDAQ: ETSY):
- 11/13/2017 – Etsy was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “Etsy, Inc. offers e-commerce services. It provides online and offline marketplaces to buy and sell goods. The company’s product include art, home and living, mobile accessories, jewelry, wedding, and others. It operates primarily in Berlin, Germany, Dublin, Ireland, Hudson, New York, London, United Kingdom, Melbourne, Australia, Paris, France, San Francisco, California and Toronto, Canada. Etsy, Inc. is headquartered in Brooklyn, New York. “
- 11/7/2017 – Etsy had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Ifs Securities. They now have a $22.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $18.00.
- 11/7/2017 – Etsy had its price target raised by analysts at Royal Bank Of Canada from $16.00 to $18.00. They now have a “sector perform” rating on the stock.
- 11/7/2017 – Etsy had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus. They now have a $18.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $15.00.
- 11/2/2017 – Etsy had its “sector perform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Royal Bank Of Canada. They now have a $18.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $16.00. They wrote, “We continue to rate Discovery Buy. Discovery Communications announced 3Q17 earnings featuring slightly better-than-expected results on revenues and adjusted OIBDA. Revenues were up +6%, including domestic revenues up by +4% and international revenues up +11%. Domestically, advertising was up +3%. This favorable outcome in what was likely a negative market during the quarter was led by favorable viewing trends for the company’s networks and aided by +1% from monetization of inventory on Discovery Go, the company’s TV Everywhere product. The exclusion of assets associated with Group 9 reduced advertising growth by +1%.””
- 10/4/2017 – Etsy had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Piper Jaffray Companies. They now have a $14.50 price target on the stock.
Shares of Etsy, Inc. (ETSY) opened at $16.87 on Friday. The stock has a market capitalization of $2,053.32, a PE ratio of 67.48, a P/E/G ratio of 2.60 and a beta of 1.19. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.19, a current ratio of 4.26 and a quick ratio of 4.26. Etsy, Inc. has a one year low of $9.41 and a one year high of $17.90.
In related news, Director Frederick R. Wilson sold 87,938 shares of the stock in a transaction dated Thursday, November 9th. The stock was sold at an average price of $16.24, for a total value of $1,428,113.12. Following the completion of the sale, the director now directly owns 822,062 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $13,350,286.88. The sale was disclosed in a document filed with the SEC, which can be accessed through this hyperlink. 4.00% of the stock is currently owned by corporate insiders.
Etsy, Inc (Etsy) operates a marketplace where people around the world connect, both online and offline, to make, sell and buy goods. The Company offers a range of seller services and tools that help entrepreneurs start, grow and manage their businesses. The Company’s community includes Etsy sellers, Etsy buyers, Etsy employees, its partners and investors.
Receive News & Ratings for Etsy Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Etsy Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.