Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for Ubiquiti Networks (NASDAQ: UBNT):
- 11/16/2017 – Ubiquiti Networks was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 11/16/2017 – Ubiquiti Networks was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “Ubiquiti’s first-quarter fiscal 2018 earnings beat the Zacks Consensus Estimate by 16.5%. The company saw impressive momentum in the UniFi product family which drove top-line growth and earnings. Ubiquiti’s shares have charted an impressive trajectory in the past six months, outperforming the industry's gain. Going forward, the company believes traction of the recently launched products will drive top-line growth. However, on the flip side, macroeconomic problems like currency risks, rising labor costs in key locations and natural disasters pose concerns for the company. Also, an extremely competitive environment, which includes big multinational wireless telecom players, poses a threat to the company. In addition, the company faces issues with its sales channel and supply chain execution, which affects operations and can directly impact margins.”
- 11/10/2017 – Ubiquiti Networks was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 11/10/2017 – Ubiquiti Networks had its price target lowered by analysts at BMO Capital Markets from $66.00 to $60.00. They now have a “positive” rating on the stock.
- 10/5/2017 – Ubiquiti Networks was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $64.00 price target on the stock. According to Zacks, “Ubiquiti’s shares have charted an impressive trajectory in the past three months, outperforming the industry's gain. Ubiquiti’s excellent global business model, which is highly flexible and adaptable to any kind of change in markets, has helped it steer past challenges and maximize growth. Over the past few quarters, both of Ubiquiti’s business segments are experiencing solid prospects, which, in turn, have stoked its top line. Going forward, Ubiquiti’s product innovation is likely to emerge as long-term growth drivers. Especially, the Enterprise Technology business is expected to grab a higher market share for the rest of the fiscal year, fuelled by strong demand for its products. However, on the flip side, macroeconomic problems like currency risks, rising labor costs in key locations and natural disasters pose concerns for the company.”
- 10/4/2017 – Ubiquiti Networks was downgraded by analysts at Vetr from a “strong-buy” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $62.28 price target on the stock.
Shares of Ubiquiti Networks, Inc. (UBNT) traded down $0.28 during midday trading on Wednesday, reaching $66.92. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 270,800 shares, compared to its average volume of 617,104. The firm has a market capitalization of $5,210.00, a P/E ratio of 21.30, a PEG ratio of 1.05 and a beta of 0.50. Ubiquiti Networks, Inc. has a fifty-two week low of $45.71 and a fifty-two week high of $68.14.
Ubiquiti Networks (NASDAQ:UBNT) last issued its quarterly earnings results on Thursday, November 9th. The Wireless communications provider reported $0.92 earnings per share for the quarter, topping the consensus estimate of $0.86 by $0.06. The business had revenue of $245.90 million during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $240.39 million. Ubiquiti Networks had a return on equity of 45.45% and a net margin of 28.76%. The company’s quarterly revenue was up 20.1% on a year-over-year basis. During the same quarter last year, the company earned $0.79 earnings per share. equities analysts anticipate that Ubiquiti Networks, Inc. will post 3.35 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
Ubiquiti Networks, Inc develops performance networking technology for service providers and enterprises. The Company offers a portfolio of networking products and solutions. Its service provider product platforms provide carrier-class network infrastructure for fixed wireless broadband, wireless backhaul systems and routing.
Receive News & Ratings for Ubiquiti Networks Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ubiquiti Networks Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.