HSBC (NYSE: HSBC) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 11/29/2017 – HSBC is now covered by analysts at Macquarie. They set an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 11/29/2017 – HSBC had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at UBS AG.
- 11/24/2017 – HSBC had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at J P Morgan Chase & Co.
- 11/11/2017 – HSBC was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 11/1/2017 – HSBC was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 10/10/2017 – HSBC was downgraded by analysts at Credit Suisse Group from a “neutral” rating to an “underperform” rating.
- 10/9/2017 – HSBC was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “strong-buy” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “Shares of HSBC on NYSE have outperformed the industry in the last six months. Continued success of its cost saving efforts should improve the bank’s operating efficiency and support profitability. The company will likely benefit from its extensive global network and solid asset growth. Further, the announcement of $2 billion share repurchase plan reflects its strong capital position and boosts investors’ confidence in the stock. However, dismal European economic growth and weak loan demand are expected to lead to muted revenue growth in the near-term. Also, regulatory probes and litigations related to past business mal-practices continue to adversely impact the company’s financials.”
Shares of HSBC Holdings PLC (HSBC) opened at $49.65 on Friday. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.30, a current ratio of 0.94 and a quick ratio of 0.94. The company has a market capitalization of $198,650.00, a P/E ratio of 25.04, a P/E/G ratio of 2.60 and a beta of 0.93. HSBC Holdings PLC has a fifty-two week low of $39.14 and a fifty-two week high of $50.86.
HSBC Holdings plc (HSBC) is the banking and financial services company. The Company manages its products and services through four businesses: Retail Banking and Wealth Management (RBWM), Commercial Banking (CMB), Global Banking and Markets (GB&M), and Global Private Banking (GPB). It operates across various geographical regions, which include Europe, Asia, Middle East and North Africa, North America and Latin America.
Receive News & Ratings for HSBC Holdings PLC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for HSBC Holdings PLC and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.