Cervus Equipment (CERV) – Investment Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes
Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for Cervus Equipment (TSE: CERV):
- 11/13/2017 – Cervus Equipment had its price target raised by analysts at TD Securities from C$14.50 to C$16.00.
- 11/13/2017 – Cervus Equipment had its price target lowered by analysts at CIBC from C$17.00 to C$16.00. They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- 11/10/2017 – Cervus Equipment had its price target raised by analysts at Raymond James Financial, Inc. from C$13.25 to C$17.00. They now have a “market perform” rating on the stock.
- 11/10/2017 – Cervus Equipment had its price target raised by analysts at National Bank Financial from C$17.00 to C$19.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 10/13/2017 – Cervus Equipment had its price target raised by analysts at CIBC from C$15.00 to C$17.00.
Cervus Equipment Co. (TSE CERV) traded down C$0.09 during mid-day trading on Friday, reaching C$15.40. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 4,834 shares, compared to its average volume of 8,177. Cervus Equipment Co. has a 52 week low of C$10.98 and a 52 week high of C$16.52.
Cervus Equipment Corporation primarily engages in the sale, after-sale service, and maintenance of agricultural, transportation, construction, and industrial equipment. It operates through three segments: Agricultural, Transportation, and Commercial and Industrial. The Agricultural segment offers tractors, combine harvesting equipment, tillage, seeding, nutrient management and soil preparation machinery, sprayers, hay and forage equipment, material handling, integrated agricultural systems technology, precision agricultural irrigation equipment and supplies, lawn and garden tractors, compact utility tractors, zero-turn radius and front mowers, and utility vehicles, as well as associated implements for mowing, tilling, snow and debris handling, aerating, and other turf applications.
Receive News & Ratings for Cervus Equipment Co Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cervus Equipment Co and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.