A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of IHS Markit (NASDAQ: INFO) recently:
- 11/28/2017 – IHS Markit was upgraded by analysts at SunTrust Banks, Inc. from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 11/17/2017 – IHS Markit had its price target lowered by analysts at UBS AG from $45.00 to $44.00. They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- 11/16/2017 – IHS Markit was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “strong sell” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “IHS Markit Ltd. provides information, analytics and solutions to customers. It serves business, finance and government. IHS Markit Ltd., formerly known as Markit Ltd., is based in LONDON, United Kingdom. “
- 11/15/2017 – IHS Markit was downgraded by analysts at William Blair from an “outperform” rating to a “market perform” rating.
- 11/14/2017 – IHS Markit had its price target raised by analysts at SunTrust Banks, Inc. to $48.00. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 11/8/2017 – IHS Markit is now covered by analysts at Goldman Sachs Group Inc. They set a “buy” rating and a $55.00 price target on the stock.
Shares of IHS Markit Ltd. (INFO) opened at $44.62 on Friday. The company has a current ratio of 0.53, a quick ratio of 0.53 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.44. The firm has a market capitalization of $17,798.62, a price-to-earnings ratio of 27.54, a P/E/G ratio of 2.43 and a beta of 0.82. IHS Markit Ltd. has a 52-week low of $34.20 and a 52-week high of $48.53.
IHS Markit (NASDAQ:INFO) last announced its quarterly earnings results on Tuesday, September 26th. The business services provider reported $0.57 earnings per share for the quarter, topping the consensus estimate of $0.53 by $0.04. IHS Markit had a net margin of 11.35% and a return on equity of 8.79%. The firm had revenue of $904.70 million during the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $890.99 million. During the same quarter in the prior year, the company earned $0.45 EPS. The company’s revenue was up 24.9% compared to the same quarter last year. analysts forecast that IHS Markit Ltd. will post 1.57 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
IHS Markit Ltd., formerly Markit Ltd., is a provider of critical information and analytics for the major industries, financial markets and governments. The Company operates through four segments: Resources, Transportation, Consolidated Markets & Solutions (CMS) and Financial Services. The Resources segment includes its energy and chemicals product offerings.
Receive News & Ratings for IHS Markit Ltd Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for IHS Markit Ltd and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.