Weekly Investment Analysts’ Ratings Changes for Diploma (DPLM)
Diploma (LON: DPLM) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 11/24/2017 – Diploma had its price target raised by analysts at Barclays PLC from GBX 1,000 ($13.39) to GBX 1,030 ($13.79). They now have an “equal weight” rating on the stock.
- 11/22/2017 – Diploma had its price target raised by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC from GBX 1,250 ($16.74) to GBX 1,350 ($18.08). They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 11/20/2017 – Diploma had its “add” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Peel Hunt. They now have a GBX 1,165 ($15.60) price target on the stock.
- 11/20/2017 – Diploma was upgraded by analysts at Numis Securities Ltd to a “buy” rating. They now have a GBX 1,300 ($17.41) price target on the stock, up previously from GBX 1,190 ($15.94).
- 10/31/2017 – Diploma had its “add” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Peel Hunt. They now have a GBX 1,165 ($15.60) price target on the stock.
Diploma PLC (DPLM) traded down GBX 11 ($0.15) during mid-day trading on Friday, hitting GBX 1,132 ($15.16). The stock had a trading volume of 78,254 shares, compared to its average volume of 92,847. Diploma PLC has a 52 week low of GBX 904 ($12.11) and a 52 week high of GBX 1,270 ($17.01).
Diploma (LON:DPLM) last released its quarterly earnings data on Monday, November 20th. The company reported GBX 49.80 ($0.67) earnings per share for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of GBX 48.20 ($0.65) by GBX 1.60 ($0.02). Diploma had a return on equity of 18.70% and a net margin of 10.32%. The company had revenue of £451.90 million for the quarter.
In other news, insider Nigel Lingwood sold 52,360 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Friday, November 24th. The stock was sold at an average price of GBX 1,196 ($16.02), for a total value of £626,225.60 ($838,657.56).
Diploma PLC is an international group of businesses supplying specialized technical products and services. It is organized into three business sectors: Life Sciences, Seals and Controls. Life Sciences Sector businesses supply a range of consumables, instrumentation and related services to the healthcare and environmental industries.
Receive News & Ratings for Diploma PLC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Diploma PLC and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.