A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Boardwalk REIT (TSE: BEI.UN) recently:
- 11/17/2017 – Boardwalk REIT had its price target raised by analysts at Raymond James Financial, Inc. from C$45.00 to C$50.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 11/17/2017 – Boardwalk REIT had its price target lowered by analysts at Scotiabank from C$42.50 to C$41.00. They now have a “sector perform” rating on the stock.
- 11/16/2017 – Boardwalk REIT had its price target lowered by analysts at Royal Bank Of Canada from C$45.00 to C$44.00.
- 11/16/2017 – Boardwalk REIT had its price target lowered by analysts at CIBC from C$44.00 to C$40.00.
- 11/16/2017 – Boardwalk REIT was given a new C$37.75 price target on by analysts at BMO Capital Markets. They now have an “underperform” rating on the stock.
- 11/15/2017 – Boardwalk REIT was upgraded by analysts at TD Securities from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a C$52.00 price target on the stock, up previously from C$46.00.
Shares of Boardwalk REIT (TSE BEI.UN) opened at C$41.53 on Monday. Boardwalk REIT has a fifty-two week low of C$37.96 and a fifty-two week high of C$51.18.
Boardwalk Real Estate Investment Trust (the Trust) is an open-ended real estate investment trust (REIT). The Company is focused on the acquisition, refurbishment, management, ownership and development of multi-family residential communities within Canada. The Trust owns over 200 properties containing approximately 33,770 residential units within the Provinces of Alberta, Saskatchewan, Ontario and Quebec, representing over 30 million net rentable square feet.
Receive News & Ratings for Boardwalk REIT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Boardwalk REIT and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.