Research Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Updates for Klondex Mines (KDX)
Klondex Mines (TSE: KDX) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 11/28/2017 – Klondex Mines had its price target lowered by analysts at CIBC from C$5.00 to C$4.25.
- 11/23/2017 – Klondex Mines was given a new C$6.00 price target on by analysts at Scotiabank. They now have a “sector perform” rating on the stock.
- 11/17/2017 – Klondex Mines had its “sector perform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Scotiabank. They now have a C$6.00 price target on the stock.
- 11/14/2017 – Klondex Mines had its price target lowered by analysts at Royal Bank Of Canada from C$7.50 to C$4.50. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 11/13/2017 – Klondex Mines had its price target lowered by analysts at CIBC from C$6.00 to C$5.00.
- 10/24/2017 – Klondex Mines had its “market perform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at BMO Capital Markets. They now have a C$5.00 price target on the stock.
Klondex Mines Ltd (KDX) traded up C$0.04 during trading hours on Tuesday, hitting C$3.05. The stock had a trading volume of 197,915 shares, compared to its average volume of 818,328. Klondex Mines Ltd has a 1-year low of C$2.75 and a 1-year high of C$7.73.
Klondex Mines Ltd is a Canada-based gold and silver mining company. The Company focuses on exploration, development and production of over two gold and silver projects in north central Nevada, being the Fire Creek mine located in Lander County, Nevada, the Midas mine and ore milling facility located in Nevada.
Receive News & Ratings for Klondex Mines Ltd Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Klondex Mines Ltd and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.