AO World (AO) – Investment Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Updates
Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for AO World (LON: AO):
- 12/1/2017 – AO World had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Peel Hunt. They now have a GBX 145 ($1.95) price target on the stock.
- 11/23/2017 – AO World had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Peel Hunt. They now have a GBX 145 ($1.95) price target on the stock.
- 11/22/2017 – AO World had its price target lowered by analysts at J P Morgan Chase & Co from GBX 140 ($1.88) to GBX 125 ($1.68). They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- 11/21/2017 – AO World had its “sell” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Shore Capital.
- 11/16/2017 – AO World is now covered by analysts at Peel Hunt. They set a “buy” rating and a GBX 145 ($1.95) price target on the stock.
AO World plc (LON AO) traded down GBX 2.45 ($0.03) on Wednesday, hitting GBX 122.05 ($1.64). The stock had a trading volume of 666,812 shares, compared to its average volume of 357,104. AO World plc has a 1-year low of GBX 98 ($1.32) and a 1-year high of GBX 192.30 ($2.59).
AO World Plc is an online retailer of electrical products. The Company operates through two segments: online retailing of domestic appliances to customers in the UK, and online retailing of domestic appliances to customers in Europe (excluding the United Kingdom). The Company offers over 5,500 stock keeping units (SKUs) in the United Kingdom, approximately 2,000 in Germany and over 600 in the Netherlands.
Receive News & Ratings for AO World plc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for AO World plc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.