Investment Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes for Victoria (VCP)
Victoria (LON: VCP) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 11/28/2017 – Victoria had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Berenberg Bank.
- 11/28/2017 – Victoria had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at FinnCap.
- 11/22/2017 – Victoria had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at FinnCap.
- 11/16/2017 – Victoria had its “under review” rating reaffirmed by analysts at FinnCap.
- 10/16/2017 – Victoria had its “corporate” rating reaffirmed by analysts at FinnCap. They now have a GBX 530 ($7.13) price target on the stock.
Victoria PLC (LON VCP) traded down GBX 16.25 ($0.22) during trading on Wednesday, reaching GBX 808.75 ($10.88). 24,295 shares of the company traded hands, compared to its average volume of 309,926. Victoria PLC has a 1-year low of GBX 325 ($4.37) and a 1-year high of GBX 868 ($11.68).
Victoria PLC is a designer, manufacturer and distributor of flooring products. The Company’s principal activities are the manufacture, distribution and sale of floorcoverings. Its segments include UK and Australia. It manufactures wool and synthetic broadloom carpets, carpet tiles, underlay and flooring accessories.
Receive News & Ratings for Victoria PLC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Victoria PLC and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.