Recent Investment Analysts’ Ratings Changes for Collegium Pharmaceutical (COLL)
A number of research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for Collegium Pharmaceutical (NASDAQ: COLL):
- 12/5/2017 – Collegium Pharmaceutical had its price target raised by analysts at Needham & Company LLC from $25.00 to $28.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock. They noted that the move was a valuation call. They noted that the move was a valuation call.
- 12/5/2017 – Collegium Pharmaceutical had its price target raised by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC to $27.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 11/29/2017 – Collegium Pharmaceutical was given a new $19.00 price target on by analysts at Piper Jaffray Companies. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 11/17/2017 – Collegium Pharmaceutical had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at HC Wainwright. They now have a $21.00 price target on the stock.
- 11/13/2017 – Collegium Pharmaceutical was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $16.00 price target on the stock. According to Zacks, “Collegium Pharmaceutical Inc. is a specialty pharmaceutical company. It develops and commercializes prescription and over-the-counter pharmaceuticals for the treatment of central nervous system, respiratory and skin related disorders. The Company’s product candidate consists of COL-195, COL-196, COL-171, COL-003 and COL-172 which are in different clinical trial. It developed a formulation platform technology, DETERx, for the treatment of chronic pain. Collegium Pharmaceutical Inc. is based in CUMBERLAND, United States. “
- 11/8/2017 – Collegium Pharmaceutical had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at HC Wainwright. They now have a $21.00 price target on the stock.
Shares of Collegium Pharmaceutical, Inc. (NASDAQ COLL) traded up $0.80 during trading hours on Wednesday, reaching $17.74. 2,355,300 shares of the company’s stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 506,368. Collegium Pharmaceutical, Inc. has a 1 year low of $7.37 and a 1 year high of $20.92.
Collegium Pharmaceutical (NASDAQ:COLL) last issued its earnings results on Wednesday, November 8th. The specialty pharmaceutical company reported ($0.45) EPS for the quarter, beating the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of ($0.73) by $0.28. Collegium Pharmaceutical had a negative net margin of 447.83% and a negative return on equity of 77.11%. The firm had revenue of $11.95 million during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $5.31 million. During the same quarter in the prior year, the firm earned ($1.13) earnings per share. The business’s quarterly revenue was up 2814.6% on a year-over-year basis. equities research analysts forecast that Collegium Pharmaceutical, Inc. will post -2.56 EPS for the current fiscal year.
Collegium Pharmaceutical, Inc is a specialty pharmaceutical company. The Company is engaged in developing and commercializing abuse-deterrent products that incorporate its DETERx platform technology for the treatment of chronic pain and other diseases. Its products include Xtampza ER and ONSOLIS. Its DETERx platform provides extended-release drug delivery, while safeguarding against common methods of abuse and tampering, including crushing, chewing, and heating and injecting.
Receive News & Ratings for Collegium Pharmaceutical Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Collegium Pharmaceutical Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.