Recent Research Analysts’ Ratings Changes for KAZ Minerals (KAZ)
A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of KAZ Minerals (LON: KAZ) recently:
- 11/27/2017 – KAZ Minerals had its price target raised by analysts at Liberum Capital from GBX 385 ($5.18) to GBX 460 ($6.19). They now have a “sell” rating on the stock.
- 11/17/2017 – KAZ Minerals was upgraded by analysts at Macquarie to an “outperform” rating.
- 11/16/2017 – KAZ Minerals had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Citigroup Inc..
- 11/15/2017 – KAZ Minerals had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Credit Suisse Group AG.
- 10/27/2017 – KAZ Minerals had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC.
- 10/10/2017 – KAZ Minerals had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Macquarie.
KAZ Minerals plc (LON:KAZ) traded down GBX 0.85 ($0.01) during midday trading on Wednesday, reaching GBX 712.65 ($9.59). The company’s stock had a trading volume of 2,383,265 shares, compared to its average volume of 1,740,000. KAZ Minerals plc has a 52-week low of GBX 340.90 ($4.59) and a 52-week high of GBX 893 ($12.02).
KAZ Minerals PLC is a United Kingdom-based copper company. The Company operates in the natural resources industry through five segments: East Region, Bozymchak, Bozshakol, Aktogay and Mining Projects. The East Region, Bozshakol and Aktogay segments are engaged in mining and processing of copper and other metals in Kazakhstan.
Receive News & Ratings for KAZ Minerals plc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for KAZ Minerals plc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.